bertram imagine

i was babysitting my little sister and brother(julie and johnny) while my parents were out for the day and night.

it was around 8 pm when i heard a knock on the front door. the kids were already asleep and i was looking through the fridge so i stopped that and listened closer to the knock. i soon realized it was me and my boyfriend's,bertram, secret knock.

we were childhood friends and he used to come over to my house pretty often so we made up a secret knock that only we know,so we know it's the other one.

i walked over to the door and opened it. "hey baby" he said walking in and kissed me,when we pulled away i said, "what brings you around here?". "just wanted to see my girl that's all,where are your folks?"

i started walking back to the fridge,him following. "date night,they'll be back at 10 tomorrow" i said opening the fridge trying to find something to eat. "oh,after your done digging through the fridge wanna watch a movie?" "sounds good babe"

he went and sat on the couch trying to find something to watch. "i finally found some on thing to eat!" i said flopping next to him. i got some greek yogurt with raspberries.

bertram was still looking for movies. "I KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD WATCH!" i said jumping off the couch to get the dvds. i pulled out the movie the outsiders.

"oh bertram i love this movie we're watching it" i put it in the dvd player and plopped next to him again. "why do you like the movie so much?" he said kissing my cheek. "i have a whole list, dally,johnny,pony and soda" "i knew it"

we went about 30 minutes till he gently grabbed my face and kissed me. when we pulled away i asked, "what was that about?" "i just felt like it" he said shrugging and putting his arm around me. so of course i laid my head on his chest. we were sitting like that for a long time.

SO RIGHT NOW THERE IS GONNA BE A SPOILER TO THE OUTSIDERS SO IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED IT DONT FINISH THIS CHAPTER

when johnny and dally died i of course was crying,bertram put my in his lap so we were facing each other and i kept crying.

"y/n you've watched the movie a million times" he said running his finger through my hair.
"it just so sad,they were best friends and now they're both dead!" i kept crying.

after i calmed down bertram and me cuddled then eventually fell asleep