squints request

for: @maddyhart101

"wake up cmon morge wake up,we're gonna be late to the sandlot,WAKE UP MORGE RODRIGUEZ" my brother benny yelled at me, "let me sleep,it's 8 o'clock" i said pulling my blanket over my head. "actually it's 8:02" benny said sassily. "go away,i'll come at like 9 i stayed up late" "fine" "fine"

skip to 9

i was walking down to the sandlot when i heard arguing,i sped up a little. when i was close enough to hear i heard many familiar voices. i got closer and saw phillips and his team and my brother's team yelling. i couldn't make out what they were saying so i got closer.

"rodriguez you don't know about me and your sister,you don't wanna know" phillips said calmly. what is he talking about? i thought to myself.

"she wouldn't do anything with you....she's smart" bertram said. "well let me tell you,it was me and your sister,sitting at the diner,she leaned over and kissed me,took her back to my place..and well you know the rest." he said with a smirk. well by now the boys were fuming. i ran up to benny and asked what was going on.

"he's saying you were with him last night" ham said rolling his eyes. "tell me it's not true,morge tell me it ain't true" my brother said looking at me. "why would i do that with phillips" everyone shrugged. "well morge let's make it become real, you me tonight at the park" phillips said walking over to me.

"i can't cheat on my um,boyfriend!" "you have a boyfriend?" squints asked,this was the first time he's talked. "yeah,don't play dumb squints,you know we are dating" i said looking at him. to be honest i've liked him for a while but now i have an excuse to call him mine.

"yeah for sure,phillips go bother someone else" squints said holding onto my waist. phillips looked at me and squints then back at me. "oh yeah,kiss" "what?" i said wide eyed. "if you guys are dating kiss him" "i think i'm-" then squints pulled me in for a kiss. we pulled away a few seconds later. i looked into his eyes and he looked in mine.

"you have her,i'll go find another broad" phillips started riding away. usually everyone would chase after them throwing hats but this time everyone just looked at me and squints. "hey i'm sorry morge i really like you" "no it ok i like you too" "SQUINTS THATS MY SISTER" "i'm sorry benny man" "since she's my sister i'll let you date her but i swear if you hurt her i'll-" "cmon benny man let's go get a coke" DeNunez said pulling benny by the back of the shirt away.

and that's how i started dating the love of my life

i hope you like it!!!