How you met

Benny:
Y/n l/n just moved into to this neighborhood and was exploring the neighborhood. While she were walking around she saw a baseball field that had some boys playing ball. One had thick glasses,another one had bright red hair. After looking around at all of them one caught her eye. He had dark brown eyes,brown hair,and was holding a bat. "Hey! What are you doing here?" The short one with red hair yelled. "Yeah-yeah, your a girl,this is boys only." They all started walking over to where she were standing. The first one to come up wasn't that much shorter than her,he looked about 12. "Hi I'm Scotty Smalls,you must be new" he said shaking her hand with a big smile. " I'm y/n l/n.Yeah,I just moved here a few days ago,I'm just exploring" the one with the thick glasses said, "well you shouldn't be over here this is our field." "Oh can it squints,I'm sorry about them. I'm Benny Rodriguez," the one with the brown eyes and hair said. He looked about her age,around 14 or 15. "Do you play baseball?" "Um no,I don't really play any sports I like to read more" "boringggggggg" the red hair one said. Benny smacked the back of his head.

Smalls:
Y/n Rodriguez,she was one of the nicest girls you could meet. That was a lie,she...well she was something. She had zero filter,if she didn't like you she would say it. She looked really mean,she really wasn't. Her and Benny were really close,he always looked out for her. She hung out with all of his friends. One day she came to the sandlot a bit late. She saw a blonde kid how was talking to Benny,all the boys were laughing and making fun of him. She rolled her eyes and started walking towards yeah yeah,she and him were very close. "Who's that?" She said chewing her gum. "This new kid,bennys trying to have him play with us, you won't believe this. He doenst know how to throw a ball" yeah yeah said cracking up. She nodded and started towards Benny and the new kid. "Finally your up,we've been waiting forever!" Benny said when he saw her. "Y/n meet Scotty smalls" Benny said the kid was shy. "Nice to meet you Scotty,im bennys little sister" "sister? Like I'm related?" He said with a surprised look. "Yeah she my little sister,she doesn't play baseball,she just kinda sits over there." Benny said pointing to a shady spot under a tree. "Yeah,im sure we'll be great friends Scotty,see ya!" She said walking away towards her tree.

Yeah-Yeah:
Y/n L/n and yeah yeah have been best friends for as long as they could remember. It's always been y/n and Alan,Alan and y/n. They never let anything get in the way of their friendship. Yeah yeah and his family moved next door to y/n when they were both about 2. Their moms became best friends,which meant yeah yeah and y/n were always hanging out.

Squints:
Y/n McClennan,Yeah yeahs twin sister. She had the same brown hair and brown skin and her brother. Yeah yeah and his best friend,squints,met when they were 9,yeah yeah and y/n have all the same friends, so Squints and y/n became pretty close. Right when Squints met y/n he immediately had a crush.

Phillips:
Y/n l/n,everyone wanted her,she had beautiful eyes and hair,she also had a great personality. She was a good girl,she didn't smoke,drink,really do anything. She loved to draw,it was relaxing. She didn't really fit into anywhere, she wasn't sporty,or very popular. She had 2 good friends tho. Jenna,one of her friends,was dating a kid named Andrew Smith. Andrew played baseball with a kid named Phillips,he was a jerk. Y/n hated him,but he was attractive. Jenna and Andrew made y/n go on a double date with Phillips. "Jennaaaa why do I have to come????" "Because Phillips is a very nic-cool guy.it'll be good for you to get out there you know,Look that's them now!" She ran up to Andrew and y/n slowly went up to Phillips and shook his hand. "Y/n l/n" "Jordan Phillips,nice to meet you"  he said kissing her hand. She blushed and smiled at him.

Bertram:
Y/n Porter,ham's older sister. If you looked at them you would of never knew they were related,I mean she had short reddish brown hair with brown eyes and a bit of freckles peppered across her cheeks. Ham and y/n never got along well,they always fought. Mostly because ham was mad all the boys liked her. Only one of them caught her eye,Bertram Grover Weeks. She never knew what made him so attractive,maybe the freckles,or the glasses. Whatever it was it was she found him very good looking. When she got up the courage to talk to him she walked down over to him while he was drinking pop. "Hello? Can you hand me a pop?" She asked ever so nicely. "U-Um s-sure" he stuttered while trying to get a pop. She giggled,ham's face got so red. Ever since then they were always together.

I DID MY FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!
Hope you guys like it

Request are open just put
Your name
The guy who your with
Description of you
Pronouns