First kiss 💋

Benny:
he was literally so sweet about it. He was being all shy all day around you then he just randomly asked, "if you could kiss any of the boys,who would it be?" "I don't know probably yeah yeah" you said shrugging. He sighed then you said, "I'm just kidding dummy,it would be you" you said while putting your head on his shoulder. "Really?" He said smiling. "Yeah" he picked up your chin so you guys were looking in each others eyes. He leaned in and said "can I kiss you?" "Sure" he pulled you in for a gentle kiss. When you guys pulled away you were blushing like crazy and he wouldn't make eye contact.

Smalls:
You had to kiss him first,he was just too shy. After a few dates you finally said, "Scotty are you ever gonna kiss me?" He looked at you questionably and said, "I mean yeah,why" you guys were both having ice cream,he had vanilla and you had strawberry. "It's just,we've been on 3 dates and you haven't even tried to kiss me" "I didn't know if you would want me too" after he said that you reached over and gave him a sweet kiss,you didn't wanna scare the kid. "W-wow y/n that was um amazing" he said he was blushing and smiling.

Yeah yeah:
You guys both had your first kiss at age 10. "Alan?" You asked looking at your best friend. "For the last time it's yeah yeah,but what's up?" He said rolling his eyes. "So have you had your first kiss?"  You asked while sucking on your lollipop. "No,why?" "We should have it together" "that's a good idea" you Guys went in for a kiss and pecked each others lips

Squints:
I saw my ex boyfriend, James (bond) smith. I was hanging out with squints since no one else wanted to hang out. James was hanging with his new chick Lucy. "Oh god squints look who it is" "who?" Squints ( who was probably high on something) said. "James you dummy,oh no he's walking over here,QUICK . Kiss me" I said as I pulled him down and passionately kissed him. "Well well well.... Y/n,I see you have yourself a boyfriend" James said,me and squints pulled away. "Yeah I do" I said while kissing him again. Lucy walked away to go talk to her friends. "Y/n can I talk to you?" James asked. "Cant you see we're busy" squints said shooing him away.

Phillips:
(Btw you guys were like 16)
"Ugh I'm so tired" I said while sitting in the car next to Phillips. "I know y/n,we'll be home in a few minutes." He said putting his hand on my leg. At his house. He was carrying me too his room so we could head to bed. I had a random burst of energy so I said , "let's watch a movie" "what you were just tired." "Well I'm not anymore cmonnnnn" "fine" he put on lost boys.  "Thank youuuuuuuu" "your welcome" you kissed him. "What was that all about" "well you put on my favorite movie I might as well kiss you." "You should do it again" "I guess" well one thing led to another and now we  were making out

Bertram:  (Tw: weed)
Me and Bertram were smoking some weed when he randomly said. "You know y/n your really cool,your the only chick I know who will smoke with me" "yeah I know I'm just that cool" "you know sometimes I really wanna kiss you" "huh?" "Yeah I know, I don't know what your doing to me" "well you could always just kiss me" "really?" "Yeah" he leaned over and kissed your lips gently and sweetly,when he pulled away you guys both decided no more smoking for tonight.