When you guys started dating PT.2

Squints:
I went to go hang out with squints since I had nothing better to do. Me and him have been going out for a while now and we hang out often. We were like dating but not official. He lives on the second floor of his house so I usually went through his window. When I got on his roof I peeked through his window and saw him and another chick laughing she was flirting and from the looks of it so was he. While I was watching them I started tearing up. The thing that made me actually cry was when she kissed him...on the lips. Of course to make it worse he kissed back. I might have sniffled cause he turned around and she smirked at me. "Y/n!" I went down off his roof and ran down the street. Well I guess he didn't like me as much as I thought,maybe I'll go for Benny. I was thinking to myself. I went down to a small coffee shop that I walk to every day. I know everyone there and they know me. "Hello John" I greeted the counter guy. "The usual?" "You bet" I was sitting there trying to get the image out of my head. "Here's your coffee,why are you so quiet. You usually come here and never shut up" John said looking concerned. "Relationship problems" is all I said before I heard a familiar voice say. "John,you seen y/n?" I turned around and saw squints I rolled my eyes and drink my coffee. "Y/n,I've been looking everywhere for you" "sounds nice" "I'm sorry ok?"   "Whatever you say" "I am" "alrighty it's my calling to go thank you John,see ya tomorrow" he gave me a sympathetic look. While I walked out the door squints was following me. "I'm sorry I mean it,I didn't mean to kiss her.why are you so mad we ain't even dating" "and? I'm going home squints talk to the other chick" "I don't like her ok?!" "Mhm" I said unlocking my door. "Please I'm sorry,ok she kissed me,and I made the mistake of kissing her back,please y/n I want to be with you" "yeah I'll see ya later" "please be my girlfriend,I promise I didn't mean at kiss her back." He said grabbing my hands. "Fine I'll think about it" I said rolling my eyes. "Is that a yes?" " I guess" "I'm sorry y/n"

Phillips:
"So have you heard about Jenna and Andrew?" "Yeah,their getting really serious for 14 year olds" Phillips climbed through my window a few minutes ago and was now laying on my bed while I was reading. "Well I was thinking" "that's never good" I said putting my book down and laying down next to him. "You know we've been going out,for a while" "2 months" "yeah I know,I was wondering if you wanted to make it official?" "Like be your girlfriend?" "Yeah" "I would love too" "really?! I mean I know you would" I rolled my eyes and kissed him,(turned into a make out ses)

Bertram:
"I love Lesley gore" I said while it's my party was playing on my record player. "I know you do" Bertram said looking at baseball cards. You heard him say something under his breath. "What was that?" "Nothing I just said would you pick me or Lesley gore" "it depends I rather date you but I love Lesley gore" "y-you would date me?" "Definitely" I said while walking over to him. "Really? Why me tho why not Benny or yeah yeah?" "Cause your the one I like duh" I said picking up his babe Ruth baseball card. "Wanna date?" "Yeah,we just um can't tell the boys yet,cause you know my little brother" I said kissing his cheek. "That works for me"