十三 | 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It was the day after Y/N's fourth birthday.

Y/N had been sitting outside, staring at the pond in the backyard.

She tilted her head as she watched the goldfish play together, swimming around happily.

She had a small smile on her face, H/T white hair styled the way she liked it.

Yesterday had been her birthday, and her mother had celebrated by making Y/N a bowl of cold soba, a favourite of hers.

It had been a nice day, no father in sight.

Until now.

He had come back from a clan meeting with the higher-ups, a paper in his hand.

All Y/N heard was yelling from inside their estate. It seemed bad, worse than other times they would yell at each other.

That smile on Y/N's face was gone.

They were arguing about her this time.

Then came other members of the clan, coming towards her.

"Hello, Y/N. Do you know where your mother is?"

It was the higher-ups. Meekly nodding, Y/N pointed a shaky finger to the estate behind her.

They had nodded at her, moving to the house.

It was all a blur to Y/N.

She couldn't remember a lot from that moment, other than something that was burned into her memory forever.

The higher-ups of the clan were dragging her mother away and out of the house. They pulled her hair, dragged her arms, pulling her away as she screamed, calling for her child.

"Y/N! Y/N!"

The little girl could do nothing but stare, tears welling up in her eyes as her mouth quivered, her little fists clutching her chest.

She watched her mother get taken away that day on claims of abuse by her father.

Daisuke had lied to the others, saying that her mother was abusing both him and y/n, when in reality it was the exact opposite.

Aiko was now limited to seeing Y/N one day a week.

Her father had her for the other six days of the week.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Father wasn't a very nice man to be around.

He often left Y/N home alone, going out and then bringing strange women into the home.

It was always a different woman every other night, sometimes they stayed for a bit, then left.