"Why you sitting in the back"I ask adjusting the rear view mirror so i could see him staring out the window with his arms crossed,He seemed angry but the angry face and crossed arms didnt fool me when i saw a few tears run down his face and his lips start to shake.This all happened before he crumbled and formed into a ball in the seat.He brought his knees to the chest and rested hid arms ontop of them and his head settled right on his knees ,were i heard him sobbing.

I couldnt drive while he was in this state so i climbed out of the front and got in the back with him and sat in the middle.

"Whats the matter?"I ask ,clearly a stupid question but i wanted to know the exact problem.

"M-my e-earss -are w-wet"He says making me chuckle.I got the end of my t-shirt and rubbed at his ears ,trying to make them fluffy and soft again.

"Your n-not doing it r-right"He says looking up a bit just so i could see a glimse of the crystal green eyes of his.

"What?"I ask laughing at his quick remark"And how am i surpose to do it then?hmm"I ask taking my t-shirt away and waiting for his responce.

"You have to g-go up a-and d-down not s-side to -side"He says lifting his head for a second then placing it back down to his knees.

"Oh sorry ,my apologies Mr harry,Like this?"I ask making sure to rub them side to side just to see him correct me again.

"No!!"He said grabbing my wrist and pushing it away"If y-you go-nna do it d-do it r-right"He says in a 'matter of factly' tone.

"sorry,sorry , does this mean you forgive me?"I ask looking down at his eyes.

"maybe,are we going back yet?"he says coming out of his ball and looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Do you want to?If you want we could just go for a drive"I say brushing a few leaves that were stuck to his shoulder.

"that s-sounds n-nice ,Th-is car is p-pretty dry"He says getting out of the car and sitting in the front,i soon join him and sit in the drivers seat.Putting it in drive ,i pull out from the parks car park and cruise down the road.

30 minutes later...

we'd been driving for at least half an hour an me and harry had just been talking small talk basicly .I was'nt even sure where i was driving ,just turning left or right ,the time with harry was nice because i wasn't walking him on a lead or having to keep watch for his safety ,it was just me and him talking without a care in the world,that is until we drove near a  street that made harry jump out of his seat.

"T-turn left ,Into t-that s-stre-et"He says pulling franticly at his seatbelt and pointing at the street called 'WillowBrook'

"why?"i ask pulling into the street.It was really nice,it was one of those streets where everyone was friendly and the kids all played out in the street,the trees towered the road and each lawn was landscaped to perfection.

"I u-se live ere"He says with bad speaking skills but i make out what he ment.

"You use to live here?"i ask slowing down to 20 ,to take on the scenery.

He slowly nods and leans more out of his seat,pulling the seatbelt more."RIGHT THERE!"He shouts pointing at a little white house at the end of the street,it was really sweet,with a hedge out front and vines growing up the side of it.

"its changed"He says quietly ,but just enough for me to hear.He sounded sad and i wanted to know why ,if he had a home ,what happened?

I slowly parked the car next to the house and we sat there in silence looking at the it,i watched as harry looked at the house and all its angles,every little detail he took in.He then looked at the floor and then back up to me waiting for my next move.I decided to get out the car and walk to harrys door and guide him out,making sure to take the leash that was lying by his side.He got out slowly looking at the house the whole time,we walked to the fence and just stared at the building.