Author's Note

Again, thank you so much to everyone who read All the Wild Ones. This ended up being my longest (by far) story, and I so appreciate every one of you who read to the end. Writing their story and having you all to share it with has honestly been such a saving grace the last several months. I mean that more than you know! So thank you. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

My little writer heart would love it so much if you let me know what you thought about the story. I am open to any feedback or comments you're willing to give me!

Also, if you wanted to share your favorite part of favorite character, I'd love that, too!

Do I dare ask if we ended up liking Nessa and Grayson more than Madie and Bren? Seems like a betrayal to bring it up, but...

Quick note on the ending: I think we are all pretty aware than the reality with revenge porn is that it often targets women, and it isn't typically received in a way that shames the guy sharing it (like in this story). But I wanted the woman to win for once, if you can call it that. However, I don't want to negate the fact that it is a serious, ongoing issue that predominantly affects women. Just wanted to make that clear.

MOVING FORWARD:

As I have previously announced, the next story in the Wildfire Series is We Fall Like Ashes. It will have ALL of our characters it in, but it will focus on Beau and Collins' story. I really hope you'll join me for their book because I am so excited about it! Updates will start sometime in December. Be on the look out of exact dates soon.

Coming on December 18th, I will be sharing a Christmas Bonus in A Very Wattpad Christmas, which you can find on beckamack's profile. So many amazing authors are in on this project, so definitely add it to your libraries for some holiday romance from some swoon-worthy Wattpad characters you likely know and love starting 12/1!

I am indecisive, so I'm going to let you vote on the POV of my fluffy (smutty?) Christmas bonus chapter. It could be a) Grayson b) Nessa c) Bren d) Madie or e) Beau.

VOTE HERE.

Lastly, if I wrote a book about Julian, how would you feel if it wasn't strictly a college romance? Jules will be a senior in Beau's book, as he was in the end of this one, so if I followed the time line, he'd be freshly out of college/possibly in graduate school by the end of it. Julian's story would likely have a more adult feel and vibe, but we would get to keep up with what our wildfire characters are doing later in life. Thoughts on this?

EDIT 6/12: Julian's book is being planned! Add ALIVE AT NIGHT to your libraries and updates will begin soon!

Again, thank you so much for all your support!

Here are some ways to stay in contact with me and get updates on my writing:

Instagram: cocoandamelie

Twitter: amelierhys

TikTok: ameliewrites

💗

ps you are all still my FAVORITES.

xoxo amelie