Foreword

WILDFIRE SERIES 
ALL THE WILD ONES
this story can also be read as a stand-alone

All The Wild Ones features Nessa & Grayson, and here's what it's about:

Wednesday Elez's father immigrated to America so he could be with her mother, and it has taught her one thing: love has no bounds.

The only thing that Wednesday—or Nessa—wants is to find a love like her parents have. But she's also pretty sure she's never going to find it. She isn't the type of girl who guys fall in love with. She's the type of girl who guys think they can just fall into bed with after one too many beers. That's what college has taught her anyway. But then she meets Grayson Everett, and he's hell bent on changing her mind.

Nessa can't quite figure Grayson out. As a member of the Oakland State football team, he instantly gets put on Nessa's no-way list. But then she learns that despite his hard exterior—his very hard, muscled exterior—he's a music education major with a soft spot for kids and a few heartbreaking secrets.

It's only a matter of time before he starts breaking her down, too. She just hopes it isn't her heart that gets broken.

This story contains explicit sexual content and includes mentions of violence, assault, and harassment. It is meant for a mature audience.

THIS STORY IS FREE WITH PAID BONUS CONTENT. <3

🤍
Comments? Questions?

Ps- you're my fav.