Jennie watched her hang up and shrug. She was quick to grab her collar.

"That's not true! Why did you say that?!" Unfortunately, her voice was loud enough to attract other people's attention. She uncurled her hands and pulled her outside of the café.

"Is it really not? From what I was seeing, you were hesitating to even answer." She shrugged, watching Jennie squirm under her gaze.

Maybe this is for the better? Jennie's conscience suddenly suggested.

Jisoo deserves someone that puts her first. Someone that doesn't struggle between choosing her over her career. So, she sucked up her feelings and spoke her white lie.

"I don't like Jisoo anymore. I just don't know how to break up with her."

"It's just us here, you don't have to lie." Rosé hoped she was wearing wrong but Jennie didn't falter at all.

"Are you serious right now? After all these years?!" Her voice pained Jennie.

"You haven't spoken to her in a week yet she's worried sick over you and is currently at home staring at that stupid ring while you stay you want to break up? Are you insane?"

"All these years, Jisoo was okay with being hidden simply because you wanted a "clean record" until you were successful and now that you are, you want to cut her out. Unbelievable."

She was struggling to speak out her disbelief. Jennie simply stood there and let her hurl all her words at her.

"Is that what you really want?" She finally asked in a softer tone after a long three minutes.

"Yes." Jennie a voice quivered with her answer.

So you'll just let jisoo go like that?"

Will I?

"I don't...I don't care for jisoo." The words tasted so bitter and foreign Jennie's mouth

"Hmm..." She felt her guts churn as they stood in silence.

"Good. Cause I do." Her eyes ran to face the younger.

"I care for unnie. A lot. And by what it seems, much more than you. I'll let her know how you feel."

Did I just end it with Jisoo? Did I just stay those words?

Jennie felt her world spin, watching the younger model walk away.

It only got darker as she felt herself lose all strength.

"Jennie..." Who was calling out for her?

"Jennie unnie!" The voice got louder and much more familiar.

Jennie forced her eyes to flutter open.

"Unnie!" She heard the two girls by her smash into her for a hug.

"Where am I?" Jennie's throat was so dry that she felt like she had swallowed a bucket of sand.

"Oh no, is this the part where she asks us who we are and the doctor informs us she has amnesia?" Lisa exclaimed in horror.

"She hurt her ankle, not her head, Lisa."

She nodded, watching Rosé walk away to get a doctor.

Her head was pouring as she thought back on the faux events. How tired was she that she ever thought of a plot like that in her head? Jennie shivered, rethinking her horrible nightmare.

Why would it even be a controversy for a model to date? She giggled at the nonsensical logic of her brain.

Oh, wait. She understood where she thought of that.