She can make that hotter than it fucking is. I sat up and patted my thigh which was a sign for her to get up and sit on me. She rolled her eyes at me and got up to straddle me. I smiled out of satisfaction and as she put her head between the crook of my neck. I put my hands through her hair and massaged her scalp while I let my other hand run down her back.

Someone opened the door, it was Antonio. He put Bambi down and let her run over to us.
"Take care of her, she keeps fucking scratching me." He said and closed the door behind him. Sienna smiled and picked Bambi up in her hands. "Any updates on... uh, Harper?" She asked me.

I shook my head and she nodded.
"I just wanted more from her... that's all."

I feel so fucking bad for her. She keeps trusting the wrong people and letting them screw her over every time like it means absolutely nothing. Bambi crawled out of her hands and Sienna got up to follow her. When Bambi dropped something on the floor, Sienna had to bend down which exposed her pussy to me. Then I had to fucking hide my boner like I was a little desperate teenager.

Sienna looked back and smiled innocently at me. I smiled back and pulled a blanket over my waist. I got up and saw her follow the dog downstairs. I could get my pleasure if they stayed downstairs long enough. I closed the door and sat down on my bed again. I pulled my pants down and boxers too. I quickly got to work with my hand and fisted it around my sex.

When I was just about to cum, the door suddenly went up. I covered my dick up with a pillow and sighed when I saw Sienna standing there. Sienna came closer and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Just continue." She said. And so I did. I imagined her sexy breasts and her tight little pussy that gives me all the pleasure I need. The way she holds onto me when she's about to finish.

How she fucks me when she's angry. I could spend the whole day eating her out because of how fucking delicious she is. And her small lips that would fit right on my — oh fuck. I groaned and threw my head back while breathing heavily. Sienna got up and walked into our bathroom, she grabbed some paper and wiped the cum away, and then placed a kiss on the tip.

This woman is going to be the death of me, and I don't mind, not at all. She can ruin me all she wants. I placed a kiss on her lips and got up to get dressed. "I'm going to work if you were wondering," I said and chuckled. I knew she wasn't wondering.

I could hear her get up and get closer to me, as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Don't even look at your assistant, got it?" Sienna whispered and kissed my cheek.
"Are you jealous?" I questioned with a smirk.

"Do you want me to go downstairs and fuck Antonio? No, exactly. That's what I thought." She answered and walked past me. I slapped her ass and shook my head. "I'll see you later. Don't do anything stupid while I'm away." I said and buttoned my dress shirt up. She rolled her eyes and shook her head at me. I grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"I'll come and fuck you into common sense if that's what you need," I said and let go of her. I let her go and walked downstairs. I picked Bambi up with my two hands. I kissed her cute little face everywhere and put her down afterward. I could see out of my eye corner that Sienna followed me down and watched my actions. I turned my attention to her and suddenly, Antonio came out of his room and rolled his eyes at us.

"Did you want to watch Spinning Out with me or not?" He asked Sienna. Sienna nodded and followed him into the living room.

"Touch her and I will kill the both of you," I yelled. They both groaned and made fake puke sounds. I smiled and left. I parked my car and got into the elevator and put it on the fifth floor. The doors opened as I stepped out and saw Annabel at her desk.

Annabel walked away from her desk and over to me. "Mr. O'Sullivan is waiting for you at your office." She told me. I didn't look at her, I had thought about keeping my promise to Sienna. I walked away from her and into my office as I saw him there.

"Welcome, Sean. Did your private investigators get some new information since you showed up without sending a message?" I asked and sat down behind my desk as I looked down at the new papers that recently was placed on my desk. "Yeah, it's about your little girlfriend, Miss Capello." He said and closed the door.

I nodded as he sat down on the chair across from me and crossed his legs. I took a pen and was ready to write something down. "Mr. Capello, her father right?" Sean asked. I nodded and sighed.

"Is he planning on breaking into our house? Or fucking this place up?" I asked and motioned around my office with my hands. Sean shook his head. "Worse." He added.

"Is he planning on killing me?" I suggested once again. "Worse." Sean continued saying. I rolled my eyes and sat back while crossing my arms over my chest. "Just fucking tell me already," I demanded. I couldn't see how this was supposed to be about Sienna.

"He's planning on killing her."

My eyes widened as I shook my head. "No way, Sienna means everything to him. Everyone in each mafia knows that, that's why everyone is out for her!" I yelled and slammed my hands down on the table out of frustration.

"I've got some more information, those papers laying there is as much as my investigator could find. Which I think is more than enough. Good doing business with you, De Carlo." Sean said and held his hand out for me. I took it and shook it.

"Could say the same about you. Thank you for coming by with this." I muttered and looked down at the paper on my desk. Sean nodded and left my office and closed the door behind him. I was in complete disgust when I read everything, I couldn't handle seeing what her father was willing to put her through.

I got up and decided to visit one of my prisoners down in the basement. It was one of my old men, he betrayed me. I imagined him as Sienna's father and punched him multiple times. Seeing the blood fall on his face made me relax. I kicked him for the last time and the grey-haired man stopped moving.

I got upstairs again and washed my hands to get the blood off. I'm willing to do anything for you, Sienna. Why don't you understand that?
_________________________

Hello everyone! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for reading it! Do you want me to make more of Romeo's povs? I certainly like writing from his side, he has his way of thinking and I truly admire him for that.

What did you think of this chapter! You can comment if you want to. why is no one talking about how sexy Sienna is though?! Y'all are crazy. Please vote to see more Sienna or Romeo moments (;

I love you so much!! Thank you guys for everything. I keep getting new readers every day and I'm so grateful! Welcome, in case someone is new to reading my books or to my account. I love you all so much. Please take care while I write a new chapter for you guys, I love you<3