36.

MATURE CONTENT

I traced my finger against his jaw and smiled to myself. He opened his eyes and pulled me in for a kiss. I pulled him closer while kissing him back. When he finally pulled away, I felt like I should tell him. "My dad didn't die on the night I was kidnapped," I whispered.

"I know." He answered and forced a smile. I sat up against the headboard and started fiddling with my fingers like I always do. "It's bothering you," Romeo said and sighed. I looked at him and slowly nodded.

"I don't know what to tell you. I wish he was fucking dead as well." That helped a lot, my love. I looked down at my lap and stayed quiet, hoping he would take care of the silence. He took my hand and held it and suddenly he pulled me into his lap with strong force.

"Hey." Romeo put his cold hand on my cheek, making my eyes snap up to his. "He can't get back to you again. Do you trust me?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Then trust me on this one," Romeo added.

"Okay, but just for you," I said and pulled him in for another kiss. My tongue tangled around his as he cupped my ass with his big hands. He forced himself to pull away as he looked into my eyes and observed how I looked.

His hands slowly started unbuttoning the dress shirt that I was wearing. Romeo went down to the third button and he was already able to see a bit of my uncovered breasts. It was like his eyes lit up with hunger and lust as he opened each button and threw the dress shirt to the side.

"You aren't wearing a bra, care to tell me why?" He scoffed and pinched my nipples harshly. I moaned and put my hands on his shoulders so I was able to keep myself up.

"You're not wearing any bra even though you know how much of a desperate prick my brother is. Not to mention that you had your tongue down his throat." Romeo whispered and put his arm around my throat.

"I'm sorry, sir." I smiled innocently and lifted his shirt off of his body and threw it down on the ground. I ran my hands down his abs and pushed myself closer to him.

"Are you sure you're ready for a round two?" He smirked while asking me.

"I should be the one asking you that, don't you think?" I giggled and planted a quick kiss on his lips, not wanting to give him too much. He grabbed my hair with his fist, signaling that he wanted me to undress the big part.

I quickly took his belt off and threw it away, after that it was his pants turn and then his boxers. "Look at me when I'm entering your sweet cunt." He said, stroking his cock against my clit. I looked into his eyes and took a deep breath, preparing myself for what was going to happen.

"Fuck." I mumbled and continued riding him, with help from his hands on my hips. Our foreheads against each other's while cursing at our desperate touch. I wrapped my arms around his neck while stretching him inside of me, feeling every inch of him inside of me stretched.

Romeo slapped my ass harshly and continued groaning loudly. "There's not a moment where I don't want to be inside of you like this." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh my," I panted and started moving my hips faster and faster, up and down. I held onto him loudly as I moaned louder than ever.
"Romeo, I'm going to—" I accidentally screamed the words out, suddenly forgetting how to talk like a normal person is.

"Do you deserve that, hm?" He asked as he continued slamming up and down in me, making the whole bedroom echo with our bodies touching each other.

"Tell me that you deserve it like the dirty girl you are." He laughed out a small laugh and shook his head at me, forcing my head up so I could look into his eyes.

"I deserve release, sir. Please." I begged and squeezed my eyes shut, feeling myself get to my erection. "That's a good girl, let it all go for me." He whispered and held me tighter.

I did, I let go of it all and suddenly saw stars.

"I think I'm in love with you."

                                 _____

He hadn't talked to me about what he said to me a few minutes ago. I was sitting in his bathtub, filled up with bubbles. His hands were scrubbing my body with his hands. I stopped his hands from doing whatever I was doing and forced his eyes to look at mine.

"Let's talk about what you said," I suggested and swallowed hard. He shook his head and went back to washing my body again. I pushed his hands away once again and sighed.

"I think I love you too," I answered with the same words he had used to me earlier. Romeo pulled me in for a kiss and didn't let go until he could feel me struggling to breathe, but I didn't care and he didn't either.

When we got out of the shower I brushed my hair and my teeth right next to him in his bathroom. It was quite an enjoyable moment. My new nightdress is his dress shirt, because of how it fits like a shorter dress on me. I didn't mind, he had some serious comfortable clothes and as long as he wanted me to wear them, I'd continue doing it.

I walked out of his room and decided to go downstairs to explore whatever was in their fridge. I closed the fridge door and on my way out of the kitchen, I accidentally bumped into Harper. "Oh hey," I said, she wrapped her arms around me like I was going to die.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me.

I liked that she was concerned for no reason.
"I'm good, what about you?" I sent the same question right back to her. She smiled and held my hands while looking into my eyes.

"I haven't slept that much because of the baby kicking but otherwise everything has been fine," Harper told me. That made me gasp.

"No way! Can I try to feel?" I asked. She nodded and put my hands on her stomach while lightly pressing down on it gently.
"Do you feel that?" She questioned, I nodded.

This baby was going to become so blessed and I already knew it. Harper has always been great with kids and told me before that she would love to have a big amount of them. She has always dreamt of her own little family to take care of. When she told me that, I knew she was going to become the greatest mother.

"You're having loads of fun upstairs with Romeo, aren't you?" She winked at me, I rolled my eyes sarcastically and covered my face with my hands since I could feel the warm heat over my whole face and body.

"You guys can hear that?" I groaned while asking the most awkward question.

"We sure can." Harper laughed out. I shook my head and looked away with a smile forming on my lips. Antonio came out of their room and walked over to us, wrapping his arms around Harper. He winked at me the second we got eye contact with each other.

"Nice dress shirt, where did you get that from?" Antonio asked with an annoyed expression plastered all over his face. I rolled my eyes at his question and shook my head while rolling my tongue inside of my cheek.

"Thank you for being concerned but if you need anything... you should probably ask my future baby daddy." I flipped my hair back and walked past the two of them, returning upstairs with Romeo.
___________________________

Hey everyone! How are you guys doing? I hope you guys are good regardless of what you answered in the comments or thought as an invisible response.

Thank you so so much for reading, I appreciate all the support that you guys have given me through these days. It means so much to me, these writing days have been a little tough.

What did you think of the chapter? pls pls pls, tell me that you liked it! I will seriously do anything for y'all's approval ;) anyways if you did like it and hate commenting, at least vote so that makes me even more sure! I love you guys so much, you mean the whole world to me.

Take care, my love<3