15.

"What do I have to do to earn your trust?" I asked, he snatched the gun out of my hands.

"Do you think it's that easy? Philip couldn't even take you to the mall without you guys escaping." Romeo said. What did he expect?

"Did you expect us to be sitting here on our asses and embrace that we got kidnapped by two complete screw-ups?" I asked with a smile formed on my lips. He just ignored me and kept walking out to the car.

"Any updates on my dad?" I asked again.

"No, that piece of shit went underground. That's good, now I know he's coming for you." Romeo said and opened the passenger door and got in.

The guards forced me into the car as well, as they tightened the seatbelt around me. I felt scared, the last thing I wanted was to see my father's face again. He frightened the life out of me, if he got to me again, he would most likely kill me.

"Romeo?" I said.

"What." He answered.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked, he looked suspiciously at me and looked away again.

"Depends on what it's about," Romeo said.

"Can you promise me that you'll never let me go back to my father? Even if it means that I'll have to stay with you for years." I told him.

"I won't be needing you when he's dead, so don't worry." He said to me, I nodded. If anyone else was in this situation as I was in right now, they would have reacted the same way as I did.

"Sounds like you've gone soft." Romeo laughed out, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I don't give a shit about what you think." I spat at him, Romeo licked his lips and smirked.

    ______

We arrived back at the ugly and big house. When I got inside I saw Harper standing there beside Antonio, they were both just standing there and staring at me.

"Finally we get to switch, Sienna never shuts up," Romeo said and put his hand on my back while pushing me forward.

"This one is too quiet," Antonio said and pulled me over to him, as Romeo did the same to Harper. She didn't look okay at all, it made me so scared about whatever Antonio had done to her.

"You're going to enjoy this, Sienna." Antonio laughed out with a big smirk as he lead me somewhere downstairs. We got down to a basement that looked so creepy.

"What are we doing down here?" I asked him, he looked continued leading me down the hallways.

"I'm glad you're asking, we are improving your shooting skills." He explained to me and I nodded. My shooting skills were great, but my knife skills weren't. It had always been like that, way back to when I lived with my father.

I followed Antonio and we ended up in a closed-up room with two security guards. He handed me a gun and I pointed it at the shooting target probably made out of cardboard.

I started shooting at its left arm first, I wanted to waste his time.

"Come on, Amore. You can do it better than that, try aiming for his head." Antonio said. The thought of it sent shivers down my spine.

I did it anyway, aimed at his head, and pulled the trigger. It was a perfect shot, I was even impressed. Antonio started clapping and whistling at me, I took a deep breath and put the gun down.

"Are we done now?" I asked and turned to look at Antonio. He shook his head and waited for me to shoot once again, I sighed.

Antonio got so close behind me, that I could feel his breath down my neck. He put his hands on mine that were on the gun and changed the way I was holding it.

"Try again." He whispered and took a few steps away from me. I tried doing it the way that he demanded me to, but was unsure if I was doing it wrong or right.

"Like this?" I asked, slowly turning my head. He smirked and nodded.

"Just like that."

I rolled my eyes and pulled the trigger, my aim was exactly at the heart, and succeeded in shooting where it was. It sent chills through my whole body.

"One more and I'll get you some food." Antonio offered. Just one more. Just one more, Sienna. I aimed it at wherever the penis was on that thing and pulled the trigger twice.

"Harsh. Do you want McDonald's or something else?" He asked me. I handed him the gun and shrugged.

"There's not anything better than that," I answered. He nodded and opened the door for me and the guards to step out of, and then we left.

     ______

I shifted uncomfortably on the car seat, one of the guards looked at me like I was about to do something I wasn't allowed to. We were at the McDonald's drive-through and I felt so uncomfortable already.

"What do you want?" Antonio asked me, I shrugged.

"A regular burger and some fries, maybe," I told him, he nodded and looked over at his driver, he instantly nodded when Antonio nodded at him.

He placed our order and we finally got the food, I was so hungry and I hadn't gotten any fast food like this ever since we got kidnapped.

"Take her handcuffs off," Antonio said to the two guards sitting beside me, one of them made me lean up against the seat in front of me took the handcuffs out.

He handed me the bag with the fries and burger, and I slowly started eating it. God, it tasted like heaven. It felt like I hadn't eaten fast food for years. Romeo would never do such things to me, being generous and giving me breaks.

I didn't know why Antonio was like he was, maybe it was just who he was or it was because he's planning on doing something to me.

Maybe it was both?

                                   _____

We arrived back at the house, and the guards put the handcuffs back on my hands, this time even tighter. They made me follow them inside to the living room. Romeo was standing there while looking at us, his eyes darker than usual.

"Tell her," Antonio said, those words made me so fucking nervous.

"You are coming with me to a meeting at my nightclub, the one we met at. Don't talk with any of the businessmen, only talk with them when I allow you to. All you have to do is just be a pretty girl and sit on my lap, no complaints." Romeo explained to me.

"What about Harper? Does she have any role in this?" I questioned, the two men immediately shook their heads and looked at each other.

"Do you have any questions?" Antonio asked me, I took a deep breath and nodded.

"What do I get to wear?"
_____________________________

Hey everyone! What did you think of this chapter? I hope you enjoyed reading even though it was a little short, but I promise you that the next chapter is going to be a lot better.

If you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing, please vote so I know!

I hope I left y'all on a little cliffhanger or something like that ( I don't really know what to call it ) but the next chapter is going to be so interesting!

Have a good day! Remember to drink and eat something, even if it's the smallest thing. I love you guys so much, thank you for all of the reads!<33