3.

"You're just in time, ragazza cattiva."

I put my hands up in the air, slowly turning around.
"Do you have any weapons on you?" Romeo asked, I shook my head and looked down.

"Should I believe you?" He questioned, I looked up with a smile on my lips as I shook my head.

"Philip, do a body search on Ms. Capello." Romeo demanded, the guard walked over to me, I looked at his face as I saw a bruise from when I slammed the door in his face. I started feeling guilty about it, he was just an old man that was doing his job.

I took my hands out to the sides as he put his hands around them.
"I'm sorry about what I did to you, Phil." I whispered for him to hear only, his hands going down to my back.

"I don't mind, Miss."

The 'Miss' made a smile form onto my lips, hearing how respectful he was towards me even though I hurt him. His hands had been all over me at that point, he turned around to face Romeo.

"She doesn't have a single thing, Sir." Philip said, putting my arms behind my back tightly, making me groan out in pain. I felt the handcuffs on me, knowing I was unable to get out of it at this point.

"Romeo, let me go, please." I begged, he didn't even bother looking at me, I tried kicking myself out of it until Romeo and the guard led me away.

"Romeo, please." I cried out, feeling the tears jumping out of my eyes. Philip grabbed my jaw and covered my mouth with his hand.

"You're going to get yourself killed, Miss." The guard whispered in my ear, as he removed his hand. They were leading me to a black car, which couldn't be any good sign.

"Where are you taking me?" I whispered to Philip, he didn't meet my eyes but decided to answer.
"To his house."

"Why?" I asked, quietly once again.

"The Russian mafia is here looking for you as well, we have to hide you somewhere safe."

I swallowed thickly as I shook my head.
"Did my father really mess with the Russians too?" I sighed, looking behind us, there was one more guard. The tears stopped falling, and my cheeks slowly became dry again.

They pushed me inside of the car, while I sat between the two guards. Romeo sat up at the front, with his driver. When he started driving, I tried looking out of the windows but they were so dark.

"Why is your name Romeo?" I asked, I was so bored and exhausted of the silence in the car.

"My mother loved the story about Romeo and Juliet." He answered, without any emotions in his words. Maybe I should try making him fall in love with me?

"I can be your Juliet." How smooth was that, maybe not that much but I tried, he chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't need a Juliet."

"Of course you do, every man needs a their own Juliet." It was hard for me to be nice, especially when this piece of shit was so ignorant.

"I don't know what you're trying to do, but quit it already."

I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Philip?" I said, looking at the guard that sat down beside me.

"Yes?"

"Do you have any children?" I asked, he nodded and took his phone out, showing me a picture.

"I have five, that one there is Carmen, the girl beside her is Rosalie. The boys to the left are Jonathan, Kevin, and George." Phil explained, pointing at the different people.

"You must love them very much." I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

"Of course I do. How many children do you want, Miss?" The guard asked me, I shrugged and thought about it for a while.

"Three? I think, I don't know." I questioned myself, how many kids did I want? Did I even want kids? If I ever got the chance to get out of the situation I was in now, I would.

My eyes slowly started closing, I wasn't able to control it.

                                  _____

When I opened my eyes again, I was laying on a bed in a very dark room. I slowly got up and opened the door, seeing a guard to the side.

"Mr. De Carlo, she's awake." He yelled, Antonio saw me and walked over to me.

"Welcome back, Bella." Antonio said, I didn't react as I looked around.

"At least your friend had a better reaction than that." He laughed out, my heart stopped, friend?

"Friend? What do you mean friend!" I yelled, pushing him out of my way as he told the guards not to react. I started opening the different doors around the house, not seeing Harper anywhere. I walked down the stairs as I saw her in the kitchen, eating cereal with Romeo.

"Oh my god, Harper?! What happened!" I breathed out, hugging her tightly.

"I thought you got away—"

"They were too fast, but I'm not really complaining, look at where we are staying! This is much better than our small apartment."

I scoffed and walked closer, standing between them. Romeo pulled me in to his lap as he made sure I was able to feel his gun.

Now it looked like I was sitting on him with no issues at all. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear as he pulled me closer in, feeling the tension in between us.

"Keep doing that and I will fucking murder you." I whispered, Romeo smirked and kissed my cheek.

"You guys would actually be a very cute couple." I sarcastically laughed at that sentence when Harper said it.

"If his dick is still on till that day." I muttered under my breath.

I took a deep breath and shook my head.
"Did they brainwash you? Or did you get the Stockholm syndrome?" I whispered to her, leaning in so she would hear only.

"If I can get Antonio to like me, and you can get Romeo to, we can get out of here way easier."

For once, Harper didn't sound dumb. But Romeo wasn't the type to stick around, which made it all so much harder. Romeo looked suspicious, I had to do something for him to not question me.
"The Russians came for me?" I said, accidentally making it sound like a question.

"Mhm, the Irish mafia as well, you are very wanted, Amore." He whispered in my ear, I got up and looked around the giant house.

"Can I get new clothes? I'm feeling disgusting." I crossed my arms and looked over at my best friend, she nodded.

"Yeah, can we?"

"Fine, whatever." He got up as Phil walked down the stairs.

"Do you want me to come with you, sir?" Philip asked him, Romeo nodded and started walking to the main door.
_____________________________

Hello, what did you think of this chapter?

Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate everything you guys have done for me. Do you have any opinions on it? What do you think will happen next?

I hope you had an amazing day, whenever you're reading this, remember that I love each one of you so so much.

Remember to vote, lovely people<3