41.

ROMEO'S POV - MATURE CONTENT

For three days straight she hasn't bothered to speak with me. I thought she was joking but not. Everything about this was so immature and she was acting completely out of mind. Whenever I was stopping by or talking to Antonio, she refused to even look at me.

I walked into her bedroom and turned the lights on. It was in the middle of the night but I had to do something, make her think that something went down between us as she's going to desperately try to remember what happened. If she asks, I'll pretend she got drunk and decided to fuck or cuddle me.

I took my clothes off and got under her covers while feeling her warmth around me. I put my arms around her waist and embraced the nice smell she always had. Sienna was so natural, everything about her was original and she was amazing in her ways. With everything.

I'm not in love with her. I don't know what love is or how it feels like. The other day when I was at my office, Antonio called me and told me, "Don't fall for her, Romeo. I need you to stick to the plan." I don't know what got him worked up but I'm not falling for her.

She turned around in her sleep and forced my arms away from her, and then she wrapped her arms around me instead. Even bossy when she's asleep, cute. I kissed her cheek gently. Then her forehead. Her nose. Her closed eye. Everywhere on her face. She is truly the most beautiful woman I know.

That night where she threatened to hurt herself, it didn't scare me. No need to feel bad for me because of how my mother passed away. Sienna would never let me get the satisfaction of seeing her die, and she's smart enough to not hurt herself like that. I took care of her, but only because it was a part of my plan.

She's not the only one who's smooth.

_____

When she woke up hours later, panic was written all over her face. "What the fuck are you doing in here?" She asked and distanced herself from me. I pulled her close to me with force again.

"Mio Amor. I'm sorry. More than sorry. I have never been in love before and when you asked me to promise you, I froze. This feeling is so fucking scary but I know I can't do this alone." I whispered in her ear. Did she look into my eyes with sadness? I'm not sure.

"I've been avoiding you for a reason." She said and looked down. I nodded and sighed.
"I know. That's why I'm here. I can't stand not having you in my arms or kissing you." I lied. I couldn't give less of a fuck about her honestly.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my lips. That small kiss turned into a make-out session. I was on top of her with my hand on her waist, going down to her ass. She put her legs around my hips and pulled me down to her, closing the space between us.

I pulled her sweatpants down and put my hand under her underwear, feeling her wet sex. Then my phone started ringing which interrupted our session. I sat up and grabbed my phone while answering the call. I pulled Sienna onto my lap and put my free hand under her underwear again.

"Yes?" I asked. My fingers quickly found her clit and slowly rubbed it in circles. Sienna covered her mouth with her hand but I quickly removed it. She's not allowed to hold back right now.

"Mr. De Carlo, an issue at the office just came up," Annabel told me. I rolled my eyes at her voice and inserted a finger inside of Sienna, hearing her beautiful moans. I continued pumping them in and out of her.

"Can you take care of it?" I questioned. Sienna started getting louder and louder so I put another finger in. She gasped loudly and I was sure that Annabel on the other line was able to hear.

"I don't know. Can you come and take a look at it?" She said. I put another finger in and went faster and harder. "Is everything okay, Mr. De Carlo?" She asked again. I smirked at the thought of her hearing Sienna's cries and wondering what was going on.

"Everything is just fine. I'll be there soon." I answered. The assistant hung up and I threw the phone away, giving her my full attention. I began going rougher on her, I knew she was able to take it. "Oh my... I can't hold back." She said and grabbed my arm.

I put my other hand around her throat and whispered, "then don't. Don't hold it back."

I could feel her juices spill all over my fingers, making quite the mess. I pulled my hand away from her underwear and removed the mess by sucking on those fingers that had been inside of her. She tastes like fucking heaven.

She sat up and sighed, putting her arms around my neck. "Do you have to go? We can end this with you being inside of me." Sienna suggested. I squeezed her ass and smiled.

"Amore, I was just inside of you. Don't be so impatient." I pulled her closer to me. She sighed and put her head on my neck, burying her face away from me.

"When I come back home and you're hopefully awake... I can do you a little favor, how does that sound." I asked her and placed a kiss on her neck. She pulled away and looked into my eyes, then gave me a rough kiss.

"I love you. Don't touch another woman while you're away." She forced my face up as she winked. I smiled and pulled her in for a gentle kiss. "I would never do that. Especially not when I'm in love with the most beautiful girl."

She clapped my cheek a few times and smirked. "That's my boy."

She's so fucking hot.
________________________

Hii everyone! Sorry for the late update, I have been quite unmotivated these few days and focused more on school.

Anyway thank you so much for reading! Did you guys like it? I hope you did. Pls don't hate on the smut I write lmao it's so hard because I don't feel completely normal while writing it hahahah so I take breaks and then forget what I wanted to write.

I hope you guys had a great day! Happy Halloween by the way. Did you guys dress up? Tell me all about it! I love to hear it all.

Oh and thank you all so much for the sweet messages you dm me on Instagram or on tiktok even on here! It means the world to me and I can't thank you all enough. I love you so much. Please remember to vote though!<3