6.

"Miss, Mr. De Carlo wants to see you in his office," Philip said, I looked weirded out at Antonio and Harper.

"Be careful," Harper whispered, I nodded and got up from the couch, following Philip on the way to Romeo's office.

I stopped at his door and took a deep breath, slowly grabbing the door handle and opening the door. There he was, he was sitting there and playing with his gun around his index finger.

I closed the door behind me and sat down.
"How was the deal again? I took you to Dorothy and you would show me your tits?"

"Her name was Dolores." I corrected him, he rolled his eyes and bit his lip.

"I want my reward now," Romeo said, at this moment I wanted to murder him and Harper, first he dared to kidnap me and now he wants to see my boobs? Not happening.

"Nope," I said, getting up and smiling at him. He got up as well, walking over to me as I opened the door. He put his hand on the door, so I wasn't able to get out.

"At the age of fifteen, maybe sixteen, dad told me that I had to kill you. It didn't seem like an issue to me until this beautiful face showed up." Romeo said, harshly grabbing my jaw.

"Then I figured out that you were assigned to kill me as well, but that never worked out, did it?" He asked me, I shook my head as I felt his cold hands go under my shirt.

"Why didn't it, Sienna?"

I swallowed hard, feeling my nipples instantly getting hard.
"Because the Russians were after both of our families," I explained, he nodded as his hand went further up my stomach.

"Exactly, and then you just disappeared afterward." He said like I wasn't there myself.

I nodded as his hand finally touched one of my breasts, squeezing and pinching it hard.
"Then tell me what happened."

I bit my lip, I had to stop this in some way.
"Then my father murdered yours," I said with an unsure smile on my lips.

Romeo removed his hand and took his gun, pushing me again the wall as he placed it inside of my mouth.
"Don't you dare speak about my father ever again, or I will shoot your whore brain out."

Thanks.

Am I that much of a whore? Why would he put his hands on my tits then, laugh out loud, bitch.

I doubt that Harper feels kidnapped because of how welcoming Antonio is, with Romeo it's like a constant reminder. I went upstairs to ''my own room' or whatever I was supposed to call it. Laying down and looking at the worthless wall.

"Put her in her wedding dress." I shook my head at his disgusting words.

"Sienna! Do as I fucking say!" He yelled at me, I looked at the lifeless body in front of me, feeling like I betrayed her.

"Put her in her wedding dress, and then we'll bury her."

I snapped out of the flashbacks as I looked at the camera that they had placed in my room as well, as I got up and tried reaching it. I wasn't tall enough, fuck.

Well, I saw how the hangers from when we were out shopping, was all over the floor. I took one of them and looked at the metal wire sticking up, as I got up on my toes and started breaking the glass, making it all fall to the ground.

The security guard, Philip, immediately rushed into the room when he heard it.
"How are you able to do such a thing, miss?" He asked, looking so disappointed but also shocked.

I looked at him trying to get all the broken glass cup in his hand, as I started feeling bad and got on my knees to help him pick it up.

"Miss, I'll handle this, just go downstairs."