12.

I woke up by the sound of Antonio and Harper talking, I wish I fucking died. It felt like I did, and for a moment I thought I was entering hell or some fucking shit.

"She's awake, oh my god, she's finally awake!" Harper squealed, taking my hand and squeezing it. She looked so much better, maybe it was just the trauma that made her like she was.

"How are you feeling?" Antonio asked, I shrugged. I didn't know the answer to it on my own, and I didn't want to talk with any of those two brothers right now.

All of that 'you're safe with me' shit talk was a fucking lie from the beginning. Maybe he played the same game as I was, earning my trust and then taking advantage of it.

"How long do I have to stay here?" I asked, I was hoping that I could stay for a few days, maybe escape in some way. They probably knew everyone that worked here, so I had to do it without getting help from anyone but Harper.

"You don't, we are taking you back to the house," Romeo said, when did he even come?

Antonio turned around and looked angrily at his older brother.
"Let's talk outside," Tony said, as they both moved out of the hospital room.

I sat at the edge of the hospital bed and slowly got up, pulling the needles and the other shit out of my arm.

"Sit down, Eliza." Harper whisper-yelled. She wasn't used to calling me by my real name yet, which was fine. It was a little confusing, having two different names but I was able to live with it.

"Elizabeth!" She whisper-yelled again, I walked out of the room and saw Philip, he was standing beside the door and looked out for who was coming in and out.

"Phil, Mr. De Carlo said that you can take me home now." I lied, Philip looked suspiciously at me. I get it, I was still in that weird patient gown and I wasn't wearing socks or shoes.

"Are you sure?" He asked, Harper, stood right beside me with an innocent smile on her lips, I hadn't even noticed that she was there. I nodded in response to his question.

"Okay then, let's get going." The guard said, I put my arm around Harper's as we followed Philip out to his car. My feet were hurting badly, maybe it was the fact that I did not have shoes on.

"We are going back to their house, right?" Phil asked, this was our chance. We were going to get away and hopefully it was going to work this time.

"No, Romeo said that we were allowed to go to the mall," I said, I had always been a great liar. Philip believed me, of course, he did. Especially because I used Romeo's first name instead of the last name.

We got into the car, Harper and I sat behind the passenger seat together, hand in hand. I felt bad for Philip, we always did this when it was on his shift. The driver was already sitting there, god knows how long he had been sitting in there.

People would look at me like I was a fucking mental person, without shoes and in a patient gown. I couldn't care less, right now I just had to sort the escape out.

                                _____

The mall was giant, and it wasn't the one that we were in the last time. Philip showed us the ways around, as I was trying to look for the biggest clothing store.

"Phil? Can we go into that store?" I asked, he nodded. There were two doors, a few meters away from each other.

"I'll be right here." He said, Harper and I nodded as we went into the store.

"Grab every single thing that could make us look different," I whispered in her ear, she nodded as she started taking different hats, like beanies and caps.