Chapter 69: End of Volume 2

Xia Lin and Song Yan received Ying Mohua's video. At that time, they were looking for Zhou Shuo's whereabouts.

After Ying Mohua left that night, Zhou Shuo also disappeared. His phone had been turned off, only leaving Xia Liang with an inexplicable note. 

When Xia Liang watched the video on Xia Lin's phone, he quickly understood what was going on.

When it was dark, Zhou Shuo returned to Xia's old house alone and found that Xia Liang was already sitting in the living room waiting for him.

Zhou Shuo, who had just entered the door, was still wearing a woolen coat with night dew and moisture from the outside. An elusive murderous aura was enveloped all over him.

Xia Liang stared at him silently. It was only at this moment that he suddenly realized that Zhou Shuo had been extremely tall and tough in his four-year military career in another world. 

How many brutal wars of unpredictable life and death forced him to grow up quickly? At the same time, it also completely removed the last bit of weakness and immaturity from him.

The man in front of him was no longer the boy who shuddered or acted like a baby four years ago.

While Xia Liang was looking at Zhou Shuo, Zhou Shuo is also glancing at Xia Liang. Although he had been fully prepared long ago, after seeing Xia Liang's unrecognizable expression, his heart began to become anxious again.

Zhou Shou took off his coat. His whole outline gradually softened. He then walked towards Xia Liang and said softly, "Brother Liang, why did you wake up so early?" 

"I didn't wake up early. I stayed up all night." Xia Liang turned to look at him, "Where have you been?"

Zhou Shuo didn't answer him, but asked, "Did you see the video?" 

"Did you really do it?"

"Zhou Shuo, you may have adapted to the life of the ABO clan well," Xia Liang suppressed his anger, "But don't forget that this is not the ABO clan. There are laws and rules here and you can't just disregard them. Don't be swayed by your temperament."

"I understand that there are the rules here, but there are also people who do not follow the rules by virtue of their power. I just returned the things he did four years ago back to him."

Xia Liang was speechless for a while.

Zhou Shuo paused for a moment then whispered softly, "Brother Liang, you are willing to emigrate with me. I am really happy in my heart. But I know that you haven't really let go of everything here. Your family is here and there's also Ying Mohua's hidden danger. In order not to make you regret making such a decision, I must resolve your worries for you before leaving."

Xia Liang's anger gradually calmed down. "Where is Ying Mohua now?"

"I have arranged for some people to properly settle everything. Don't worry, I don't plan to kill him or let him lose his arm or leg. After we leave, my people will send him back intact."

Xia Liang nodded but the worries on his heart did not alleviate. Zhou Shuo carefully observed the changes in the expression on his face and whispered, "Brother Liang, do you have any doubts? I hope you can say everything you want to, don't hold it in your heart."

Xia Liang stood up, walked to the window, and slowly said, "Zhou Shuo, maybe it's because of your character or maybe it's because you are younger than me. I found that you accept new things much faster than me. Your ability to adapt to a new environment or new identity is also better than me..."