Chapter 22

Gu Lixuan was lying on the spacious sofa, holding the mobile phone passed by his assistant in his hand. His fingertips kept sliding on the phone and the expression on his face was cold. 

The assistant waited anxiously for a while and couldn't help saying, "Brother Xuan, Ji Qin is too cunning this time..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Gu Lixuan suddenly smashed his phone at him and roared, "The public audition, you said he was robbing me of the role, do you want to deface him or me, huh?!"

The assistant stammered, "Xuan, Brother Xuan..."

"I asked you to trouble him. I didn't want you to get me into the water. You can't even do such a low-level thing, did you get kicked in your head by a donkey?"

The agent on the side tried to coax him, "Xiao Xuan, don't be too angry. Fortunately, Ji Qin didn't bite back at you. Although we didn't get rid of him this time, it's still not a loss. At least, the heat is up."

Gu Lixuan snorted, "With my current fame and status, do you think I still lack popularity?" 

At this time, the agent's mobile phone rang and he then walked to the side to answer the call.

Gu Lixuan looked at the assistant, grabbed the slippers, and threw them on his head, shouting, "Go away, I don't want to see you again today!" 

The assistant stumbled and ran away, clutching his head.

The agent hung up the phone and said to Gu Lixuan, "It is the producer of the drama "Remembering Autumn". He said that he hopes to sign a contract with us as soon as possible." 

Gu Lixuan frowned, "Why are you so anxious? I don't know if I can pick up this show."

The agent froze for a moment, "Didn't you say you want to play the male lead role?" 

"Ah," Gu Lixuan smiled contemptuously, "I just want to make Ji Qin unhappy."

The agent hesitated, "Then... should I get back to the producer? Xiao Xuan, in the future, let's do less of such contradictory things. After all, everyone's all mixed in the same circle. One more friend is better than one more enemy."

Gu Lixuan fiddled with the ring on his hand expressionlessly. After a moment of silence, he suddenly asked, "Are there any changes on Li Mo's side...?" 

"It seems that nothing has changed," said the agent, "he is still the original supporting actor."

"Where is Ji Qin?" 

"About Ji Qin, I heard that the director seems to like him. He gave the male lead role to you so he wants Ji Qin to try as the second male lead but he has not set an audition schedule yet."

"Is there something tricky with Ji Qin?" Gu Lixuan narrowed his eyes, thought for a moment, and said to the manager, "Go and tell the producer that Ji Qin ran into me before. I can sign a contract but Ji Qin can't stay on the crew. This is the only condition."

The agent responded and was about to call when Gu Lixuan asked again, "By the way, have you read the contract? How much is the penalty?"

"It seems to be tied to the salary." the agent said. "It's just like that with this kind of low-cost crew." He paused and reacted, "Why? Are you still thinking about the breach of contract?"

"Look at it again," Gu Lixuan said absentmindedly, "Anyway, the penalty is not high. Just shoot if you're in a good mood but if you are in a bad mood... just play it." 

Xia Liang was lying on the bed, sore and unable to move.

He listened to Du Lanze's persuasion. Xia Liang originally just wanted to help relieve Zhou Shuo but he didn't expect Zhou Shuo to suddenly lose control. He was pressed on the bed and eaten out.

But this time Xia Liang was sane so when he realized that he could not prevent Zhou Shuo from eating him out, he could still bargain and ask Zhou Shuo to take him safely.

He still clearly remembered that when Zhou Shuo was running wild with his body, he lowered his forehead and clung to his back. His posture was pious and humble and his voice choked up and said, "Brother Liang, Brother Liang, look at me......"

A certain possibility suddenly flashed in Xia Liang's mind but before he had time to confirm, his thoughts were shattered by waves of shock from the other party.

When Xia Liang regained consciousness, he recalled what happened before. Although he regretted being soft to Zhou Shuo, he still had the mood to comfort himself-at least this time he brought a condom and didn't have to take another contraceptive pill.

This time, Zhou Shuo didn't kneel before the bed to apologize and took the courage to be next to Xia Liang and stayed warm. Seeing that Xia Liang is awake, he leaned in and asked in a low voice, "Brother Liang, are you hungry? Do you want me..."

"You stay away from me." 

Xia Liang turned his head away from him. Although he had a disgusted expression on his face, he was not as angry and out of control as he was last time.

Zhou Shuo was still a little worried at first but at this moment, he made up his mind and begged cheekily, "Brother Liang, I know I did something wrong again. If you are really angry, just hit me!"

Xia Liang laughed angrily at him, "Zhou Shuo, do you think that I can't do anything about you?"

Zhou Shuo raised his head and looked at him innocently. Xia Liang choked in his heart. To be honest, he really won't do anything to Zhou Shuo.

Immediately, a certain thought flashed in his mind once again. The expression on Xia Liang's face condensed and the gaze looking at Zhou Shuo gradually revealed a hint of scrutiny.

Xia Liang was looking at him with this kind of gaze. Zhou Shou's heart gradually became uneasy. 

Zhou Shou was hesitating whether to cheekily say a few good things to coax him when Xia Liang suddenly asked, "Zhou Shuo, be honest. To me. . . do you have that kind of feeling? "

Zhou Shuo didn't expect Xia Liang to ask him directly. He was stunned for a long time before he heard his own voice asking dryly, "If... I said yes, Brother Liang, would you chase me out again?"