Chapter 61

At this moment, Xia Liang felt a scorching breath spraying on his neck, and the arms that the other party embraced were very hard, as if he wanted to embed him in his own bones and blood.

"Is it... is it Zhou Shuo?" 

Xia Liang even struggled to speak, but still wanted to turn his head to see what the other person looked like.

"Brother Liang..." 

Zhou Shuo took a greedy breath between his neck and whispered in a low voice, "Don't move, let me give you a good hug."

Xia Liang wanted to remind him that they are still outside the apartment, in case someone sees them... But then thinking about it, he doesn't care whether someone sees them. If Zhou Shuo wants to hug, then Xia Liang would hug him.

At this moment, a soft voice came from behind. 

"Dad, don't keep holding mom. Xia Xia also wants to hold mom!" 

When Xia Liang heard that voice, he was pleasantly surprised. "Xia Xia is here too?" 

Only then did Zhou Shuo slowly let go and hugged the girl standing on the side.

The girl kept trying to pounce on Xia Liang so Zhou Shuo slapped her ass gently. 

"Don't make trouble, let's go home first." 

Xia Liang: "..." 

Xia Xia is the child's nickname and both of them took great pains to give the child a name.

According to the rules of the ABO family, Alpha is the father and Omega is the mother, so the child should follow the father's last name. But on Xia Liang's side, if they want the child to be justified, Zhou Shuo can't be involved.

The two of them worked together and finally decided on a plan that had the best of both worlds. On the other side, the child of the ABO clan was called Zhou Xia, and when returning to Zero Realm, she was called Xia Zhou, and her nickname is Xia Xia.

The family of three returned to the small apartment and as soon as Xia Xia broke free from Zhou Shuo, she rushed to Xia Liang like a little monkey. 

Xia Liang picked her up in one swoop, not to mention, the four-year-old child was really a little heavy.

Xia Xia was very considerate. She was afraid that Xia Liang would not be able to hold her. She clamped her two calves on Xia Liang's waist, and put her arms around his neck and asked, "Mom, am I very heavy?"

"Not heavy." Xia Liang felt very happy. Holding his child for the first time in four years, he would feel happy no matter how heavy she was.

In the past years, he can only see the child's appearance in the photos that Du Lanze brought over occasionally. 

Every time he looked at the photos, he felt that the child had grown up a lot and her appearance had changed a lot, but nothing would beat the real thing. 

At this time, he is really holding his child in his hands and felt that his four years of waiting was worthwhile.

It's just... the term "mother" really makes him uncomfortable. 

Zhou Shuo seemed to see the entanglement in Xia Liang's heart and said to the child, "Xia Xia, the two of us have agreed before that we will change our names when we get here."

Xia Xia seemed to just remember. She stuck out her tongue and said, "Mom will to change to dad, and dad to uncle." 

Xia Liang glanced at Zhou Shuo and realized that the other party's intentions were good. The tip of his nose was slightly sour, and said, "I've wronged you."

"I don't feel wronged." Zhou Shuo looked at Xia Liang deeply, "As long as you and Xia Xia are safe and healthy, nothing else matters." 

This evening, Xia Xia entangled Xia Liang to tell him a story, and took Xia Liang to coax her to sleep.

Xia Liang stayed in bed with Xia Xia for half an hour. Xia Liang opened his eyes and saw Zhou Shuo squatting beside the bed and whispering, "Brother Liang, let's... go to the next room, okay?"

Xia Liang understood what he meant in an instant. He turned around and glanced at Xia Xia, tucked her quilt corners, and made sure that she was sleeping very heavily before getting up and getting out of the bed.

As soon as the two walked into the door of the next bedroom, Zhou Shuo couldn't wait to press him against the wall, and possessive kisses fell like a storm. 

Xia Liang cooperated with him as much as possible, but when did, he was still overwhelmed by the other party.

After a few moments, Zhou Shuo's fine and dense kiss was still lingering on Xia Liang's face when he whispered, "Brother Liang, I miss you so much. Do you want me?" 

"Yes." Xia Liang answered truthfully.

Zhou Shuo moved every sensitive spot in Xia Liang's body while continuing to ask, "Do you want it?" 

"..." Xia Liang gritted his teeth tightly, and barely let himself groan. 

He hadn't seen Zhou Shou for a few years. This kid was so good that he's doubting if he learned from others.

Seeing Xia Liang not speaking, Zhou Shuo improved his hand skills. His low voice had a hint of nasal sound, which was even more confusing, "Uhm, do you want it?"

"Ah..." Xia Liang let out a light breath without paying attention, his face flushed, and angrily said, "Just do it."

Zhou Shuo gave a low laugh, turned around and threw himself on the bed with Xia Liang in his arms. 

In the next instant, Zhou Shuo suddenly saw that a note was posted on his forehead out of thin air, which said "Don't bully my mother" in twisted characters.

Xia Liang looked dazed. What's this situation? When did the note appear?

"...Little bastard!" Zhou Shuo almost gritted his teeth and cursed. 

He tore off the note, turned over and jumped out of the bed, and rushed out of the bedroom. Immediately outside the door, Xia Xia's mischievous laughter came while running away.

Xia Liang was still sitting on the bed in a daze. 

Who can explain what happened just now? 

Zhou Shuo chased Xia Xia in the dark living room for several minutes. When Xia Xia was caught, he hit her butt a few times.

Zhou Shuo asked fiercely while spanking her, "Do you admit that you are wrong? Will you dare to do it in the future?" 

Xia Xia scratched her neck and said, "If it wasn't for the long cooling time, you wouldn't be able to catch me now."

Xia Liang tidied up and walked into the living room, turned on the lights, then sat on the sofa and said, "You two, sit down for me." 

The father and daughter who were still in an argument sat down on the other end of the sofa in a proper manner.

Xia Liang glanced at Xia Xia who was still dissatisfied with her cheeks bulging, and turned to Zhou Shuo. 

"Explain what happened just now."