十一 | 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"We're coming for you, L/N!"

Y/N stuck her tongue out at the groups coming towards them, taunting them. "Come and get me, posers!"

And with a laugh, their group ran off, watching as the students went after them, yelling out taunts and shouts of protest.

"Alright, guys, we just need to hold out until the time is up. Remember the plan."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"SUNGLASSES BITCH!! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS AND TAKE YOUR HEADBAND GODDAMMIT!!"

Y/N turned her head to see Bakugou flying above, coming straight down at her, his hand stretched out.

She waited until he got close, his hand nearing her face, then she swiftly grabbed his wrist with her right hand, left one still behind her holding Shouto up. 

He made a noise of anger as the H/L H/T-haired girl threw him back in his team's direction. He stumbled a bit, but got his balance back, zooming back into the air as explosions came out of his palms.

"Stupid blasty boy, try harder next time."

He became more irked, his eyes becoming angrier at her comment. His hair seemed to poof up more, much like a pomeranian.

"Now then team Bakugou has already gone after the ten million headband! Things are already so intense!"

Y/N watched as a blonde guy from Class B went after Bakugou's team, dead set on grabbing his headband.

She noticed how the Class B guy taunted Bakugou, somehow making him even angrier as he took Bakugou's headband. 

She shook her head, focusing back on the sight in front of her.

Her E/C eyes shifted to Midoriya's team, watching as they swiftly made their way towards her using support course equipment. Pretty smart.

"Sorry, Y/N! But I have to take that!"

It was Ochaco who said that, stretching her hand out to grab the headband as they passed Y/N at top speed.

It seemed to go in slow motion as Y/N avoided her hand, leaning her head back, narrowly avoiding the swipe.

"Wow! It's already turned into a free-for-all!" Present Mic's voice continued to boom across the stadium, commentating their every move.

"Alright, I'm going to blast us up for a bit using a reversal technique of my barrier. We need to head over to that empty spot over there."

After getting the go from her team, Y/N quickly moved the group over to the other side of the stadium, with a plan to utilise the emptiness.

"When we land, Todoroki, I need you to use your ice to keep others away, kind of like a wall if you can. There's not a lot of time left, so we can hold out until then."

As their feet lightly hit the ground, Todoroki immediately turned around, sweeping his arm across the empty space.

The other students gasped as the ice blocked them off, Y/N smirking in satisfaction at the sight of the ice.

"Perfect, we probably only have to worry about Midoriya's team and Bakugou now. We can hold out and fight them if we need to. We've got five minutes until the timer stops." Todoroki stated.

"Do we need to switch the headband yet? Or are we good?" Kaminari questioned.

"No, we should be fine," Y/N answered, eyes focused on the spot above the newly placed ice wall.

As predicted, team Midoriya flew over the wall using the support course students' items, which Y/N found pretty cool, to be honest.

They landed on the opposite side of their team, Midoriya looking determined, with two headbands on his head. It was obvious that he wanted the ten million, which Y/N had basically taken from him after flipping him over in the obstacle course.