7.

After Aether's now sober confession, I did everything my power to avoid him. I changed my plans around so that I knew we wouldn't see each other. But I had forgotten 1 very important thing. Aether was like a god at this school, so everyone including teachers and staff over all let him go anywhere, anytime. Unfortunately for me, he used that power on me one faithful afternoon.

I was alone in a classroom. Everything was quite peaceful. I lay my head down on the desk as I let the sun shine onto my face, warming my body. The class curtains danced with the wind in a dreamy way. I chucked at the blank room around me, thinking about how much I felt like i was in a Taylor swift music video. I could get use to this. The silence, the heavenly breeze and prefect sun rays. I was soaking it all up, until I heard a quiet, almost silent click of a door closing. My head shot up, alert of the intruder of my peace. I faltered slightly when I saw who it was. I flopped back into my seat and looked down, hands gripped tight. I heard Aether move over towards me and slam his hands down onto my desk. I flinched hard, not expecting the sudden violent action. Reluctantly, I leaned back in my chair and looked back up at the king himself. He looked disheveled, like in the mornings he'd throw on his uniform quickly and zip out of the house. It was definitely odd, as he would always come in a clean and formal manner. His white shirt clung onto him tightly, showing every curve and muscle in his body. A few buttons undone, and showed off his tanned chest. His tie loosely hug from his neck as he brushed threw his hair for what seemed like the millionth time.
"Hey. I appreciate you checking me out right now, but we need to talk."
Shit. He caught me. I didn't want to show my embarrassment so I just nodded for him to continue, while looking to the side and covering my face lightly with my hand.
"Just get over it. I don't care what happened and it's very clear you don't either." I leaned back, giving us some space before he could see the obvious tint in my cheeks.
"Oh but I do care. A lot more then you think." He stated firmly, hand press hard on the desk.
"It's okay, I get it really. You were drunk, and thought it'd be funny mess around with a guy."
He rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge if his nose, looking at me dead in the eye. What I was saying to him was obviously getting to him. I knew he liked me, but his actions made it hard to believe.

"I'm being sincere Alex. My feeling for you are real, you literally made me confess sober and you won't even give me an answer, what more do you want from me?" He was desperate now, but my trauma clouded my thoughts, and what I really wanted inside.

"Your feeling are real huh? You think I don't want to believe you!? I do, I really do want to except your feelings, but you kissing that girl right in front of me makes it really hard to even think about anything happening between us at all."
He stumbled back a bit at my words. Had I struck him with too much of the truth? He couldn't even say anything, giving me a silent confirmation that I was right. I quickly stood up from my seat, ready to storm off. Aether tilted his head up to me, and brought and end to whatever was happening between us.
"That party was a mistake. The kiss, confession, all of it was a mistake. In fact, I wish I had never gone."
With that, I walked out the door, feeling both our hearts crack. I didn't mean anything I said, I regret it, so why'd I ever say it in the first place?

I felt horrible. Not only did I spend the weekend crying but not even knowing why, or rather, not wanting to admit why I was crying, when I went back to school, my nose was horribly clogged, my eyes where hollowed in and my face was sickly pale. Walking in, fate was not my side today, as I ran head first into the one person I didn't want to see. I look at his face briefly, but I see it's not just me who suffered. He was sporting deep eye-bags, though not flawing any of his beauty.  He looked tired, stressed, like he was losing sleep over something. I felt bad, knowing I was the reason of his sour mood, so I zipped off as fast as I could. My heart yearned for him, but my head was dead set on not getting involved with him ever again. My heart had won this battle. Before I knew it was as standing before Aether, mouth agape like an idiot as he stood with his massive friend group. What was I doing? Obviously he didn't want to see me, or even be 5 metres near me, but here I was. I was trying to form words, but all I could make out where strangled squeals.

Eventually I gave up and just shut my mouth, Terribly embarrassed. I was going go just walk away, until I heard a voice. "If you've got something to say, say it. Don't be weird." It was a friend of Aether's. I never really caught his name, but I remembered it started with a J. That was a red flag enough for me to not want to remember his name. I knew he was bad news. I mumbled an apology and tried to walk off, but he grabbed me by my locker and pulled me back.
"Don't leave without apologising properly. Know your place."
Was this guy serious? What did he want me to do? Kneel before Aether and lick his shoes clean? I was not going to let one of Aethers little followers tell me what to do.
"Sorry, but unlike you, I don't have the time to worship your mighty king." Aether looked uncomfortable, while his friend was fuming.
"Who do you think you are? You try talking to Aether but you couldn't even say anything. You have no right to talk." Something told me I was going to regret what I say next, but, oh well, you only live once, might as well try to make it fun.
"The difference between you and me is that, unlike you, I don't need to suck Aethers dick for his attention." I smirked wildly at his very pissed off face. As soon as the words 'dick' and 'suck' came out of my mouth, I got hit with a hard fist.

That's definitely going to leave a mark.