"Now," Highness started, only to be interrupted.

"What about Shadow?" Lotv asked.

"You boys can repeat it, correct?" Blank stares met hers. "Good, anyways we need..."

———

"She-doe," Tommy laughed while Tubbo walked into Ranboo's room behind him, before stopping in awe. "Woah. That's a ton of shit."

"Yep," they smiled, "Eret has been studying where you need help/the most protection in your fighting patterns. Tubs has a lot of protection on his arms, hands, and chest, since he usually catches himself that way and needs his arms to fight. You, Toms, have more protection at your shoulders, chest, elbows, and knees. You seem to almost always catch yourself on your joints."

"So," Tubbo looked like he was concentrating on an image in his mind, "you usually land on your forearms, hands, or knees. So you probably have more protection there, and them since you are a tactic fighter, you probably have joint padding as well." He looked up. Ranboo was smiling as he started but on his gear.

"Wow, you really have been paying attention."

———

"Now, is everyone here?" Eret smiled when the three walked in.

"Woah," Afinity gaped, "Shadow I'd seen parts of your suit but; woah. And Chao's!" He ran over and ran his hands down Tommy's arm. "You made this, Highness?" They smiled. "Holy shit, you need to remake mine! And yours, Lotv!"

Apricity smiled, "ay mate, chill out, we have work to do."

"Right, sorry Highness."

Highness smiled, "no no, you're fine. Now, Koe, Shadow, and Chao will walk up the main hall. Emperor and I will search the left wing of the building and the rest of you three," Lotv, Apricity, and Afinity looked to her, "will take the right. Understood?" The response was in unison.

"Yes Mx."

———

"Now, Chao, we can't play around now. Understood?" Ranboo sternly looked at Tommy.

"Yeah yeah." Chao smirked.

"This way," they heard Koe whisper. Ranboo, after slightly tugging Tommy's sleeve, started following Koe.

"Where are we going?" Tommy asked.

"Shhh." Was all he got from Koe, and a look from Ranboo showed their agreement. 'Ugh, these two are boring.' Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Stop that."

"What how'd you-" just as Koe was about to smirk at Chao, Shadow pushed themself to the wall, so Koe did the same.

"Press your body against the wall." Koe whispered.

"Huh?" Tommy asked, a bit to loudly.

"Crap, Chao." Ranboo looked back at him before turning back. Now Tommy had his body as close to the wall as he could get it. He turned his head just in time to not miss a thing.

A guard turned the corner, dagger in hand. Shadow dogged it, and it went into the wall. They tried to pull it from the wall, but couldn't. Shadow grabbed their own from within their left boot, and grabbed something else. Quickly, he threw something, slid around, grabbed the end of what he threw prior, and slashed their ankles. They didn't have enough time to think before they were on the ground, ankles bleeding and tied with a thin, shoelace type rope.