Chapter 10

"Hey, quick question, are you Shadow?" Koe asked, looking to Enderblade.

Enderblade laughed, "yeah, you're the Blood King?"

"Yeah, but I use Koe normally. Blood King's too formal. Where'd you go?" He put his feet on the table.

"Koe," Apricity nudged him, "that's none of our business." Enderblade smiled, "no, no, he's fine. I walked away, but our situation called me back here."

"Ah," Afinity finally spoke up, "and your friends?"

"They lived with me, so they got dragged here."

Emperor spoke up. "Ok, we need to get our plan down.."

They sat there talking for an hour about plans before rapping it up.

"Now," Highness looked to Shadow, "these three are staying here for now, can you set them up some rooms in the sleeping quarters?"

Enderblade stood, "of course. Follow me please." Everyone except Highness, Emperor, and Apricity followed them to the quarters.

———

"Ok, so here you go Koe. Afinity, follow me." Enderblade led him to the room next to his. "Why'd you do it in that order?" Afinity asked. "Going 1 room from yours then putting me between you and Koe."

Shadow shrugged. "No clue, my intuition said to, and it didn't matter anyhow, so I did." Afinity laughed. "You're funny, kid." Enderblade turned towards him and smiled, and the keypad thanked Shadow for setting his guest up with a room. "Here you go Afinity. If you need anything, just knock on my door. Okay?" He nodded and walked into his room. Enderblade did the same.

———

Three soft knocks hit the door. They were already up, but hadn't moved. Ranboo forced himself up to look at the clock. '4 in the morning? Who in the world?' He slid out of bed at walked to the door. Opening it, they found Afinity. "Afinity?" He yawned, "is something wrong?"

"Well," 'he's fidgety.' Ranboo noted. "I heard crying from your friend Chao's room, and I'm...um-"

"You're worried?" Ranboo widened his door. Afinity stepped in, "eh, well I guess. I don't know." Ranboo pulled their chair out for him, and he sat down.

"Well, your name sure fits then."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh my gods, you can't tell me that you don't know what your own name means." Ranboo laughed.

"Hey!" Afinity laughed, "Koe made me a list of name choices and I picked one, ok? I didn't put much thought into it."

Ranboo composed himself and smiled, "well, it means a spontaneous, natural liking, or sympathy for someone or something. Basically, it's seen as a loving word. Brotherly, even."

Afinity laughed, "that doesn't sound like me-" he paused. "WAIT! Don't forget about-"

"Crying kid? Yeah, I didn't, just trying to keep your mind off of it whilst I collect some stuff. Do you wanna come with me to check on it, or?" They offered.

"No no, just tell me what it was later, I'll go back to bed." He stood up and started asking out. "Hey, Afinity?" He stopped.

"Yeah Shadow?" "One, thank you for telling me, and second, I'm going to think of another name for you. You need a more casual one." They laughed.

"Really?"

Ranboo nodded.

"Ok Shadow," he laughed, "goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Ranboo waited until he heard the door close, and ran to Tommy's room. Upon entering, Tommy was sitting on the bed with his bandana. He didn't look up when Ranboo opened the door. 'Panic attack?' Ranboo thought. He walked up to Tommy and hugged him. 'No response.' He shook him and Tommy looked as if he was falling off a cliff, and Ranboo hugged him tight. "Breathe. Breathe Toms." Tommy recovered from the shock and dug his fingers into Ranboo's back, hugging them tightly.

"Don't leave me."

———

"Tums?" Tommy turned over towards the voice. 'Ranboo. Wait!' "How're you already fully dressed?"

"Tommy, you just sleep in. It's 7 a.m."

"Whatever," Tommy mumbled. Ranboo threw clothes on the vanity chair. "We have breakfast then training. Come on, kiddo."

———

Tommy was walking out of his room whilst tying his shoes, and tripped. "Wait no fuck-" Apricity ran up and caught him. "You okay, mate?" Tommy laughed, "of course I am! Is anyone else still here or does everyone here wake up at the crack of fucking dawn?"

"Just us, Chao. Wanna walk with me? I don't know if I remember exactly where it is." He admitted.

"Sure, whatever." Tommy smirked.

———

They were the last people in the dining room. Aimsey, Tubbo, and Ranboo were talking, Eret and Papa J were passing a computer and a multitude of papers between eachother, and Koe and Afinity were bickering. "Hola chicos!" Tommy smiled. He ran to sit between Tubbo and Ranboo as Apricity walked to sit by Koe. Highness cleared her throat. "Well," he smiled, "here's today's schedule."

———

And this is how the days usually went for about 3 months. Breakfast, practice, lunch, practice, eat, anything you want, sleep, repeat. The others went on missions some days, but Tubbo and Tommy never got to.

Tubbo turned out to be a far-range fighter as he suspected, and mostly practiced with throwing projectiles, bows, and guns. Tommy, as he suspected, is a close range fighter. He practiced with knifes, swords, axes, staffs, etcetera.

To be helpful:
Ranboo: Enderblade, Shadow
Tommy: Disarray, Chao, Kenopsia
Tubbo: Lily of the Valley (Lotv), Sting, Wisteria
???: Blood King, The Blade, Koe
???: Afinity
???: Apricity
Eret: Highness
Aimsey: Emperor

(I swear I won't do a million time skips, but doing all those days will take millions of hours)