19 - It's Not Trivial

Start from the beginning

"Given how pretty even those two look, I'd be asking how can they not?"

"Huh our pups are famous" Mike laughs out at all the remarks and whispers the students that passed by made.

"By the way why are all three of you matching colours?" I blurt out staring the three who were adorned in black and white.

"Well, let's just call it a coincidence and totally not the two of them going back and changing to match with me" Luna states nonchantly while trying to suppress her smile

"Ummm, I think you mean, Matt dragging me back so we could match with you" Mike corrects us a sassy tone blending quite hilariously with his words.

"C'mon we should go to Luke's class first!" Lucy stops their conversation and leads us to the class.

It was like second period and both of us came down to lead them to our classes. We already lead them to the teacher's room for permission which they happily allowed.

"Hi boysss~~" Lucy smiles waving her hand over her head as she enters my classroom.

Honestly is it mine or hers?

"Hey.. Lucy?" Jace's words trail off till his eyes land on the unknown three entering the class with a mysterious box each.

"This is our housemate and kinda our guardian, even though we're the same age, Say Hi to Sky"

"And these two are actual twins in our little family, say hi to Matthew and Michael"

"Luke and Lucy wanted me to come and meet you guys earlier during lots of occasions, but each time I ended up having some work that popped up from somewhere... So now I've finally come to thank you for taking care of our Lil' Pups and for being such great friends to them".

Luna's soft voice echoes through the classroom that fell completely silent for one filled with boys. The smile she beamed at the end of her words seemed to leave the boys dazed till Luna turned to the blue heads with confused eyes.

"Also!" Matt grabs their attention with an exclamation.

"since you've been such great friends to our Luke and Lucy-"

"- you are friends of our entire family, and we'll be there to help you whenever you need"

Mike completes Matt's statement as, they share glances and prove their telepathic abilities to us.

After smiling at the connection between the twins, Luna places down the box in her hand and starts handing out cupcakes. Matt and Mike placed their boxes aside signalling that they were not for this class and went to help Luna.

I introduced Jace and Vasco to her as they both received two extra cupcakes for being especially sweet to both of us.

Luna's sweet smiles and kind words had our lil' Macho man beaming and blushing so hard it was pure joy for us to watch.

Once she was done distributing the cupcakes, Luna placed the remaining 5 cupcakes on the table and exchanged the empty box with Matt's full box while he was occupied with some of my classmates.

"We'll be going to Lucy's Dept. it was nice to meet you" Luna announces making Matt and Mike rush to their boxes after exchanging farewells.

Lucy and I were desperately hiding our laughs behind snickers as we watched Matt lift the empty box easily and just stand there in confusion like a malfunctioned robot.

It took him a while to realize that Luna exchanged the boxes but when he did it was too late and Luna was already out of the class her figure visibly trembling as she tried to suppress her own laughs.

It's a 1000 times more hilarious when you're not suppose to laugh.

"We'll come with you"

Vasco who seemed to have followed us out announces as he grabs the cupcake box from Luna. Jace follows his lead and attempt to take the box from Mike who kept looking back to see if his twin finally caught up.

Keyword 'Attepmts'.

"Awe such a sweet boy~ Are you just trying to score more cupcakes?" Her voice sweet and teasing at the same time as she tilts her head forward and narrows her eyes at him before breaking into a soft smile.

"M-maybe" Vasco confesses looking away from Luna as her contagious smile rubs off on him aswell.