"Sean was talking about how he enjoyed your company the other day... and now you're leaving me? What am I supposed to tell him?" Romeo asked and came closer. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Romeo is working with Sean, the Irish mafia boss, to take down the Russian mafia boss, Andrei, who also kidnapped me.

Sean wanted to talk to me about it to hear if I had any ideas since I had been in a very strict mafia before. Or that's what he said. When they have taken Andrei's power they are going to take down the Chinese, because they are the most powerful next to the Albanians right now.

The whole mafia is a big fucking mess right now, and no one has to understand it. I don't even fully understand what's going on, so many things changed ever since I left.
"She's pregnant. Just let her go." I begged. I could hear the police sirens even though it was far away.

"I'll never let you go, ever. I told you that, didn't I?" He asked me sarcastically. I nodded my head as a yes, because I didn't know what else to do. I just want to get out of here right now, that's the only thing I will ever demand.

"Now, what show are we going to put on for those police officers? Harper will sound stupid, a poor young new mother is angry at her baby daddy for not supporting her and tries to accuse him of kidnapping? Baby, you're smarter than that." Romeo laughed out and put his hand on my shoulder.

"If you love me, you wouldn't have me trapped here like I was a kidnapped fool! I don't have a phone, privacy, my own goddamn life. So don't come with that shit to me, Romeo. I love you but don't lie to my face like that." I said and turned around to face him. I was satisfied, I could finally turn this over to him.

The police sirens were getting louder, almost like it was in my heart getting louder and louder. Faster and faster. He took a step closer and forced my chin up with his finger.

"You don't love me, Sienna. I know that, I knew that from the start. You're all for pretending, and I must admit, you're a good actress. Trust me, I will make you fall in love with me. It's only a matter of time before you're begging for me to fuck you, to love you, to do any fucking existing thing to you, as long as I'm the one doing it." Romeo said and pulled me closer with an arm around my waist.

"Why are you crying, hm? Did I hurt your dirty little feelings?" He faked a pout and wiped the tears away with his thumb. I shook my head and shut my eyes closed. I tried to pull myself away but his grip was too strong.

Why is he so obsessive?

"I will make you fucking love me, just you wait and see," Romeo said and forced his lips against mine. I couldn't control the tears, Harper got away and I'm still here. I'm still here as always, everyone always leaves me to the worst and expects me to be okay with it when they come back.

"Why are you so sad? Look at me and tell me." He demanded.

"I'm scared I'll fall in love with you, you're fucking crazy," I admitted and chuckled. He smirked at that, that was weird. I didn't think he would take it as a compliment. Romeo forced me out of the house and out to the driveway where the police had just arrived.

One of the officers stepped out of their car and walked closer. "Good evening, Mr. De Carlo. We have gotten a call from Harper Kingston saying that she was kidnapped by you and your brother. Does that sound familiar?" He asked Romeo. Romeo shook his head.

"She recently just argued with her baby daddy, which is Romeo's brother, Antonio. They got in such a bad argument that she wanted to accuse him of something so she could get her money back. But just let her stay at the station or wherever you're taking her. I'm thinking she's going to get better by getting some space." I interrupted. The police officer looked amused because it sounded true. They'll believe anything if it's a woman.

We are fragile and stupid.

"I'm Sienna Capello, by the way!" I said and held my hand out for the officer, he took it and shook it. He didn't even give me his name and that was so rude. I hoped he could see that I had been crying, or that my last name was enemies with theirs. Just anything to get me away from here.

"Okay then. I'm sorry for bothering you." He said and walked back into his car.

Romeo took me back inside and into our bedroom again, and that was when I broke down and cried my heart out. I sat down on his bed and covered my face with his hands as my mouth repeatedly let out sobs. "She is pregnant and alone now, how is she going to take care of herself?" I removed my hands and got up.

"Not my problem. She ran away." Romeo said.

"I don't have to be your problem either. Just let me fucking go." I said as I pushed his chest with my palm. "You could be my problem anytime. I don't mind." Romeo told me.

"You are so fucking crazy. I had a whole fucking life ahead of me! And you... you ruined it because you fucking felt like it." I blamed him and turned around. "I can't believe I lied to the police officer's face to save your ass! I could be out there with her if it wasn't for you!" I yelled at him. Bambi came running into his room and tried jumping up on my leg.

Suddenly Romeo slammed his hand against the desk. I flinched and everything went quiet. "Harper doesn't give a shit about you. She didn't even bother to turn around and see if you were following. She only thinks about herself, that's called being fucking selfish. That's the fucking truth, Sienna, so don't cry about her when she doesn't give a fuck about you." He yelled in my face.

I turned around and had a breakdown again. This time because it was true, everyone always does this to me. It's fucking crazy and I think at this moment, I realized that I will never be able to live the normal life I always have wanted. Harper always had her plans ahead of her, I didn't because I had to run away.

Romeo turned me around and hugged me tightly. "There's no reason to cry." He whispered. Even though he knows that he's the reason I'm crying. That's truly where he gets his satisfaction. I pushed him away and wiped my tears away from my eyes and cheeks.

"I'm going to sleep with Bambi, and you're going to sleep in the guest room or wherever the fuck there's space in this house. Is that understood?" I asked and Romeo nodded. I opened the door for him and he walked out, then I closed it for him again. I went through his closet and left a big mess on the floor, but I took one of his dress shirts and decided to sleep in that only.

I didn't care about the fact that it's his clothes. I just want some peace and a way of feeling calm, if I have to wear his clothes, fine.

I helped Bambi get up on the bed with me and pulled the duvet over the two of us. She's the only one I have left now. I brushed through her hair and watched as her eyes slowly closed. I pulled her closer to me and placed kisses on her. I sighed and smiled at the cute sight of little Bambi sleeping.

I didn't want to be awake anymore. Not after everything that happened today.
________________________

Hey everyone! How are we holding up? It's a few days since I have updated and I hope you guys are doing good! I'm sending some good energy and vibes your way. I hope life hasn't been too harsh on you lately!

I love you guys very much. You mean the whole world to me, I love getting messages, comments, TikTok's, everything! I appreciate you guys so much. Words can't describe it enough. I appreciate everything you guys have helped me out with! None of this could have happened without you reading this right now.

Did you like this chapter? If you did, feel free to comment on what you liked the most or just vote! Either of them is pretty good. It means a lot to me when you vote, it shows me that you like these long kinds of chapters and that I should do more like these. So if you did like it, vote, vote, vote!

How are the corona restrictions in your country? In my country, we have to go around with face masks again ( it was removed and we didn't have to wear them anymore ) but now it's back and we have to carry on with it again. Ya girl has asthma and breathes like a donkey so I will figure something out eventually.

Please take care and be safe out there! I love you too much to let anything happen to you. I'm a very proud mother. But I mean it, take care while I write another chapter. I love you<3