𝟣𝟨 | 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖲𝖾𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌

❝ 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's been a few days since my mama has confirmed that Serenity is indeed sick with the flu

It's been a few days since my mama has confirmed that Serenity is indeed sick with the flu. Two days to be exact. The first day we tried to get her to eat, even if it was some crackers and we had no luck with it.

Which was when Bella Rain and Jonathan decided to have Estrella hook Serenity up to an IV that can give her fluids later that night. I tried to get her to drink some water and she only took a few sips of it before she pushed it away from her. Alessandra has also been asking 'donde esta mamá?', 'quiero ver a mamá'.

I've been trying to tell her every excuse possible that I could think of so she doesn't catch it as well.

"Elijah . . .?" I look away from the window and at Serenity. I immediately stand up and walk over to the bed and sit down on the empty space next to her. "How are you feeling, love? Is there anything I can get you?" I ask as I feel her forehead. She's still burning up.

"Why do I have an IV?" She shakily holds up her left hand. I grab her hand and hold it between both of mine.

"We needed a way to give you fluids because you refused to eat or drink anything we tried to give you."

"Oh. It was real then . . ." I raise an eyebrow hoping she'll tell me what she meant. "I thought I was hallucinating because I saw you and my parents trying to tell me something. Then Estrella was telling me what she was doing . . .which was when I felt a prick on the top of my hand."

"Alessandra has been continuously asking for you. We told her that you're sick but-"

"No, Elijah she can't-" She pauses and coughs. "She can't see me like this." I nod my head okay. I offer her a glass of water and I'm thankful she takes a few sips. "Can you help me up? I need to use the bathroom."