𝟥𝟨 | 𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝗒 𝖣𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋

❝ 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 ❞

𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Take him down to one of the cells and tie him down

"Take him down to one of the cells and tie him down. Samuel, I need you to look at the surveillance cameras and see who the hell was in here. Grayson, order my men to find my daughter and to not stop until she is physically in my arms!"

I feel a sting on my cheek which makes me open my eyes. From my peripheral vision, I see Estrella bent down next to me, probably cleaning a cut I got from . . . being thrown at a shelf. Oh my god.

"Elijah . . . where is our daughter?" I swear they better not tell me to breathe or calm down because I think I might burn this place to the ground. "Where is Alessandra?"

I stand up and look around the room. Cassandra, Ryan and Elijah are the only ones in the room. Luciano is in the hallway, talking to someone on the phone.

"I don't know. Serenity. But we're going to find her."

"Someone broke in here and took our daughter away, right in front of me! I was in the room- I was supposed to protect her and-"

"No, don't start blaming yourself, diabla." Ryan says, cutting me off.

"Please tell me you were able to catch one of the two people who were in here." Elijah nods his head and that's all it takes for me to leave the room and head downstairs where the holding cells are.

Once I step inside, I grab a knife from the table against the wall before walking towards the person tied down. Technically his arms are tied above him and his legs are secured to the ground.

The man makes eye contact with me and lets out a scoff, followed by him rolling his eyes at me. "Who knew the Castillo Mafia finally has it's heir, or should I say heiress? And the mother is none other than the notorious La Diabla."

"You know . . . someone going after me is one thing but when they decide to go after my daughter? That's where you made your mistake. I would tell you tell me where your friend took my daughter and if you cooperate, I will make your death quick but you don't deserve that. What you do deserve is a slow and painful death from me and Elijah Castillo." I position the tip of the knife at his rib before dragging the knife downwards. His yells fill the room. "Let's get started . . . shall we?"