𝟤𝟢 | 𝖦𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝗈 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒

❝ 𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢

❝ 𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢 . . . ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Elijah, I swear, one of these days you're going to crush me to death in my sleep

"Elijah, I swear, one of these days you're going to crush me to death in my sleep." I groan, trying to push him off of me. Did he super glue his arms together around me before he went to sleep?

I'm now questioning myself if sleeping in the same bed with him is a good idea. Even from the one month that I stayed here with him, he would always sleep on top of me. I don't mind it but as long as he's not taking the air out of me.

"Sorry, love, but you make such a great pillow." I sigh and begin running my fingers through his hair. I do this for a few minutes before I hear faint yet familiar footsteps making me stop with what I'm doing. "No . . . keep running your fingers through my hair, please."

I let out a small laugh due to his response.

The door then pushes open and I see Alessandra walk in, holding Angel, her stuffed animal and the other stuffed animal that Elijah got her. He has yet to notice our daughter just walked in. Mostly because he's too busy sleeping.

"Papa." She says and tries pulling Elijah off of me. Within a few seconds, he slowly flips himself over before he grabs Alessandra and sits her down in the space between us. It's safe to say the three of us fell asleep again afterwards.

· • —– · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • · —– • ·

I guess now that we've confirmed that William Wright is possibly the Albanian Mafia leader, we know who to look out for. Now that I'm thinking about the dream that I had, the back of the head of the person I saw in the portrait in my dream, looks to be the same as William.

God, I can't believe I never saw it coming. What makes me feel better is that now we have more people to depend on when Elijah does decide to invade the Albanian's base.

He did bring up whether or not he should contact Valentino for his help but I told him it wasn't a good idea because I don't want them, especially Celestina and Asteria to be put in more danger.