𝟢𝟧 | 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖡𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖫𝗂𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖬𝖾

❝ 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 ❞

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I pulled into a parking spot in front of Alessandra's favorite ice cream shop

I pulled into a parking spot in front of Alessandra's favorite ice cream shop. Usually we'll go to the shop near where we live but Alessandra started begging me to go to the shop farther into the city. I of course couldn't say no to her. Then Odette decided to join in on the begging with her niece and I had no choice but to say yes to both of them.

One being my daughter and the other being my three month pregnant sister.

"Okay so what if we get ice cream then eat it at the park?" I only say it because the shop is currently packed and from what I can tell, there's no place to sit inside.

"Sounds like a plan." Odette responds.

I get out of my car and open the backseat to get Alessandra out of her car seat. "Have you chosen what flavor you want?" I ask Alessandra as I open the door and let Odette in before I walk in.

"Mmm . . . no sé." I don't know.

"Que tal . . . cotton candy?" What about. I look at the menu. "It's your favorite or do you want birthday cake?"

"Si!"

"Birthday cake?" I ask again just to be sure and Alessandra eagerly nods her head.

"I think I'll get chocolate chip cookie dough. I mean I'll be snacking on some chips once I get back to the office. I swear I get the weirdest cravings." I quietly chuckle because I know exactly what she's going through. Throughout my whole pregnancy I mostly craved spicy stuff then out of nowhere I would start craving a chicken salad. My phone then began ringing and I saw Ryan's name on it. "Odette, could you watch Alessandra while I talk to Ryan? Knowing him he could start going on about you know what."

"That's true but yeah . . . come here Alessandra!" Odette reaches out to her niece and puts her in her arms. I tell Odette to get me my usual order which is cookies n cream before leaving the shop. Once I'm outside and a good distance away from people. I answer the call.