𝟤𝟩 | 𝖶𝖾 𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒

❝ 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's currently noon and we are just about done with cleaning up the inside of the mansion as well as the yard outside

It's currently noon and we are just about done with cleaning up the inside of the mansion as well as the yard outside. They told us that they would be leaving after they helped us clean up.

"Okay, so all that's left is taking the table and chairs to storage and after that, that should be it." Samuel says.

"I'll have Grayson help me take the tables and chairs to the storage unit." Elijah adds.

"If that's about it then our work here is done." Avril says, clasping her hands together.

I make my way to the kitchen to grab myself another water bottle for me to drink because I already finished the one I was drinking a while ago.

I rest my elbows on the kitchen island as I begin to go through my phone. A reminder notification popped up shortly after, making me click it which took me to the app. There it showed the reminder for Odette's ultrasound appointment which is three hours.

I also remember that I will be finding out what she and Grayson are having . . . a boy or a girl.

Which makes me excited because I'll get to plan out a small gender reveal party for her. She'll be eighteen weeks this week or about to go into month five of her pregnancy.

I remember when she first found out she was pregnant, she was throwing question after question at me, asking what she should do in this circumstance or that circumstance.

At this point, month five, the questions are becoming more specific which has me going into more detail. Even Grayson has been coming to me and asking questions. I don't mind it but sometimes they catch me off guard like, for instance, yesterday, Grayson tried cornering me with a question as I was trying to get to the bathroom and I knew the answer and what I was going to say but I couldn't get a single word out at the time.

All I know is that during month nine, I have to get ready for any and all questions that Odette and Grayson will throw at me. I honestly think everyone should be ready, even those who don't have a kid and are only an aunt or uncle.