65

A/N: Super late update! Kinain kasi ako ng PBB at SamLy. 🤣

•••

Ilang oras na kaming nasa labas at itong si Bea ay parang bata dahil natutuwa siya sa mga Christmas lights and decors na nakikita sa pinuntahan namin. Hindi rin kami mapaghiwalay siya mismo ang dumidikit sa akin. Lagi pa nakahawak sa kamay, minsan sa wrist ko habang naglalakad.

I felt happy, her smiles and laughter washed away my worries about the things that could happen once we're back in Manila. I'm glad to be given a chance to enjoy this family vacation with her, kahit hindi niya ako maalala.

I secretly took pictures of her while walking and the one I posted just now on Instagram is by far, my most favorite.

//

Instagram

juliacmorado

juliacmorado I loved you then and I'll love you more, over and over

View all comments

maddie7madayag HOMAYGAHD?!!
kattolentino Just how?!!!
michellemorente Sandali, naiiyak ako.
anagopico Jia!!! You owe us alot of kwentos pag-uwi niyo!

//

I have more pictures in my cellphone and I'll be keeping them for myself. My source of inspiration, happiness, love and motivation.

My everything.

"Hey, tama na with the pictures. Sisikat ako niyan!" Bea waves her hand in front of my face while laughing.

"Napakahangin mo rin 'no?" I joked before inserting my phone inside my pocket. I moved closer to pinch her cheek, "Cutie. You're like a baby."

"I'm too big and tall to be a baby, Julia." She laughed and shakes her head. I like how she's towering over me while smiling.

"No, just enough for me." I retorted and grabbed her hand. I soon noticed her gaze following me, and she's blushing! "Tara na, dami pa natin pupuntahan before our parents call us to dinner."

Naghiwahiwalay muna kasi kami para daw ma-solo ko ulit si Bea. Si Jobok may pasimuna tapos ginatungan nila Ate Jamie at Kuya Loel. Hetong mga magulang namin, pumayag agad sa hirit at masaya pa.

"Lakas ng trip mo ngayon ah." She grinned and started walking with me. Bumaba ang kanyang mga mata sa kamay namin at naramdaman kong hinigpitan niya ang hawak, "You have cute and soft hands."

I smiled back as a response. What she said sent tons of butterflies hurling around my stomach. I had to plaster a quick smile to prevent my cheeks from turning red.