24

A/N: WARNING: SMUT

•••

iMessage

Julia Morado

TODAY 7:30 PM

Jia

Are you done? Tapos na ako

Wait
Read 7:31 PM

//

"Good night, I gotta go! Advanced Merry Christmas!"

I heard our co-worker say before leaving. Overtime kami ni Jia ngayon dahil sa deadlines na kailangan tapusin bago dumating ang Pasko.

I anxiously wait for the main door to close before I stand up and approach Jia. My heart begins to thump as I move close to her cubicle. Since Sunday, images of us doing the deed never left my mind. It's the craziest thing I've ever done so far, and I can never look at her the same way again.

I am now standing behind her and quietly watched as she puts all her things inside the bag. She's unaware of what I'll do to her tonight. She made me feel this way, and I hate how it all happened suddenly.

We haven't talked about what happened last Sunday and I continued to be my normal self, but I found it hard to sleep because I kept thinking of her and that body. Jia gave me this long lasting effect that I can't keep my mind off. Kahit anong gawin ko ay hindi parin mawala sa isipan ko ang bagay na 'yon.

I hugged her from behind, my hands are trembling as it moved towards her stomach. I kissed her shoulder which stopped Jia from fixing her stuff. My heart beats loud and I'm feeling the rush in my veins, I pulled her closer and we both are looking straight at nowhere.

My body ached for her.

I want her.

I need her.

"What are you doing? Uuwi na tayo." Jia said and I felt her tremble. She tries to take my hands off but I held firm. She slowly turned her head and gulped upon meeting my eyes, "Bea..."

I looked at her with full of lust and made her turn slightly towards me. I grazed my lip on from her forehead down to her lips and licked it. I cupped her cheek and closed the gap between us, softly.

I separated a little, "Jia, I can't help it. I want to do you again. Here." Her eyes widened and swallowed a lump. She walked backwards away from me until her body stood against another cubicle wall. I smiled, "Please, let me have you. I cannot sleep properly last night. Tangina, ginulo mo ang sistema ko."

"W-Wala ako sa sarili ko nu'n, Bea. Huwag na natin ulitin." I placed my hands on top of the cubicle wall as she spoke. She fidgeted her fingers and could not stay still, "B-Bea, hindi 'to pwede."

"Ako naman ang wala sa sarili ngayon, Jia." I whispered and gulped. "That first sex was great. Y-You're hot and I-I've been finding you so hot."

Jia gaped at my revelation, and kept looking somewhere else while I followed her eyes. "Bea, I-I was stupid. I d-didn't mean t-to make us do that."

I shook my head, "Hold me." I commanded and stared closely. "Hold me, Jia. I want you. I need you."

Jia bit her lip, "Bea, I don't want to do this." She grumbled and I groaned. I pressed my body against her and wrapped my arms for a hug. I sunk my head on her shoulder, "Bea, huwag mo akong pahirapan."