38

•••

Facebook

Miguel De Guzman

8:45 PM

Miguel
Hello, Jia! Thank you for allowing me
to take you out on a friendly date!

No worries, Miguel!

Miguel
And also glad to see you set things
straight.

I had to be honest din.
Thank you sa pag-intindi.

Miguel
Mas mabuti na ngayong kaaga pa lang
Just want to say na good luck with
swooning Bea. Hahaha

Thank you! I'm really serious about
that prick. Lol

Miguel
Actually, pansin ko naman may iba sa
trato niyo sa isa't isa.
You are clingy with each other.
Messy and clingy, gano'n.

Marami na nakakapansin nga na
that's how we act. But now it's
different for me since I admitted.

Miguel
Your eyes are shining bright sa kanya
She might need a little push 😅

Observer ka ba? HAHAHA

Miguel
People talk about ya'll, a lot
Dami nagsasabi na may patagong
malice and it cannot be categorized
as platonic friendship.
That's what our colleagues say 🤷‍♂️

Kala ko sa Pinas lang maraming
chismosa, dito rin pala. Patago.

Miguel
HAHAHAHA
May poise mag gossip mga tao dito

Ikr, hindi intruding masyado
Anyway, thank you again!

Miguel
No problem! Good luck!
Seen 8:56 PM

iMessage

Bea De Leon

12:30 AM

Where did you go?
Dumiretso ka lang palabas kanina
Uwi ka na dito may duty pa tom
Malapit na mag 1

Ilook
Fck
I lyikee u
Read 12:31 AM

//

"Bea!"

I called her name as soon as I came into the Pub. She's slumping alone at a couch with one hand loosely holding on to a bottle of alcohol.

She involuntarily reaches for my shoulder to put her arm around it. I look and her eyes are nearly shut, "Bei, let's go home. Nabayaran ko na ininom mo dito."

She's smiling and groaning while standing up, "J-Jia... is... are you... Jia?"

"Tanga, ako nga 'to. Halika na." I said while helping her stand up straight.

She mumbled words all the way home and since she's taller than me, it was hard to find balance while walking up to our place. She's too drunk to be waking up early tomorrow, for sure she won't be able due to hangover.

"J-Jia..." She whispered when I laid her down on her bed. I was about to go out of the room she grabbed my arm and pulled me that I fell on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me, "Stay."

"Bei, kukunan kita ng tubig." I said and felt her loosen the grip.

I came back from the kitchen with glass on hand and catch her slouching while sitting at the edge of her bed. I let her take the glass to drink before placing it on her small table.

She hugged me by the waist and cradled close, "J-Jia... hmmm... I-I l-like... you."

I brushed her hair even if what she said took me by surprise. "You need to sleep, lasing ka na."

She moved and shook her head, "No... sleep here... beside me." She tapped her bed and looked at me while pouting, "Please..."

"Hindi pwede, Bei." I declined and slowly removed her hands. I held her face and she sadly stared at me, "Sleep na, okay?" I said and kissed her forehead.

She slowly nodded and I helped her prop herself in bed. She kept staring at me while smiling. I went on putting her blanket before turning around to walk off her room.

But before I could turn the knob, I heard her say words I didn't expect I would hear.

"Jia, I'm fucking jealous... I-I... d-don't go o-out w-with that guy again. It's hurting m-me, I-I cannot stand it. I... like you... I'm scared... I'm scared... to accept it..."

•••