61

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Tutok kasi ako sa PBB ngayon. Haha. Hindi ko 'to na-proof read. I apologize for any grammatical errors. Thank you for reading!

•••

"Bei, isa pa at mababatukan na kita."

"Wala akong ginagawa. I'm just hugging you?" Patanong kong sagot and I see Jia turn her head to face me while glaring.

"You're kissing my neck while I'm working—ay, ano ba 'yan!" Before she could even slap me, I playfully stick out my tongue after cutting her off with a kiss.

She's working on accomplishing some paperworks needed for this week and our Supervisor, Ate Ella wants us to work a little faster. I've already done mine so all I have to do is watch and play around Jia right now. I find it cute when she gets annoyed. Ang sarap asarin lalo.

"Why?" I asked because she's still glaring at me, "Go ahead, continue with your work."

Jia sighs and leans away from her laptop to rest on my chest. She's actually sitting in between my legs right in front of me, "Ang kulit mo talaga. Kanina mo pa ako ginugulo. Ipagluto mo nga ako."

I chuckled and then Jia placed her hand on the stomach before her stare softened. I put my hand on her stomach, "Gutom na ba ang baby natin?"

"Anong baby?! Gutom ako, okay? Ako ang gutom." Jia says after her eyes widened on my words. Tinampal pa niya ang noo ko matapos siyang asarin. I kissed her temple and left shoulder, "Bei, ipagluto mo na ako. Please? I'm hungry na naman."

"Kakatapos lang natin magtanghalian tapos gutom ka ulit?" I asked kahit paglulutuan ko naman siya talaga.

"Snacks lang need ko. Please?" She asked and adjusted her position to side hug me.

"What do you want ba? Fries? Pancakes?"

"Both."

"Ang bilis mong magutom, baby." I said and kissed her lips, "Okay, just wait here."

I went to the kitchen and began cooking her—our snacks. I decided to cook for us both since I'm also craving.

I secretly watched Jia do her work and it's easy to tell how hardworking she is. She gives one hundred percent of her effort in everything and they never go unnoticed. Aside from work, she's a caring, understanding and loving partner and it's only been 2 months since I moved into this condo of hers but it feels like I've been living with her for a long time.

Pagkatapos kong magluto, dinala ko agad ang pagkain at inumin at nilapag ito sa centre table. As expected, she took a handful of fries and hungrily ate. I smiled as I sat beside her on the carpet before grabbing some food.

"Thank you." She said and kissed my lips, "I'm almost done, by the way."

"Take a rest after." I said and saw a change in her expression, "Did I say something wrong?"

"Sure ka na ba dyan?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows and I responded with a winced smile, "Or baka matripan mo na naman ako habang tulog?"

Hindi ako nakasagot. I bit my lip while fighting the reddening of my face instead.

"Huwag mo na akong pinaglololoko—"