Report

Soul Evans Report

Ths is just so that you guys know what’s really going on in Soul’s mind. I mean he’s obviously in love with her and he doesn’t know what to do. This is him. These’ll occur every 3 chapters.

~~~

FROM: Soul “Eater” Evans

TO: Lord Death

SUBJECT: Maka Albarn

Lord Death, here is the report I promised. Please take all these considerations into mind. I will email you one each week.

STATUS

So far, Albarn doesn’t suspect a thing. She and I have been acquainted and gotten rather close. We encountered each other at the mall and became fast friends. She has invited me to pick her up each and every morning. If you prefer, I could kill her in the morning and dump her body off and drive. Or I could kill her at night, as she has invited me to stay over frequently.

As planned, we attend the same school and we have very few classes that aren’t together. Each day, we spend more time together. She trusts me not to hurt her. She has said so herself. I intend to use that to my advantage.

Black*Star, on the otherhand, is frolicking with her best friend. Tell him to stop. He’s distracting me from my job. And pissing me off. Not only that, but he keeps accusing me of ‘fucking the girl I have to murder’. Tell him to go home. Excuse the informality.

Elizabeth and Patricia are doing the same with your son. If everything goes well, he’ll have them riding him in a week. Again, pardon the informality.

CONCERNS

Well sir, as you know, usually I do not fill out this part. I am afraid to say I do not completely trust this client. Charles Watson seems to be a little outlandish. As far as I can see, Maka doesn’t seem the kind of girl who’d kill for fun or play with dead bodies like they were dolls. Would you mind asking Watson specifically what Albarn did. Thank you.

Aside from that, how would you like to carry this out? Whatever you prefer.

Thank you, Shinigami-sama.