Chapter 6 ~ Maka Albarn

So as I said last chapter, I started a new story. It's a fanfiction-romance story for Noragami. It's Yukine x Reader and it's pretty good. I worked really hard on it, did all research I could. Even if you haven't seen Noragami, you should watch it. Here's the (crappy) summary of the story.

I didn't know what to think. Who knew there was an infamous god who didn't have a shrine? Who knew there was a god who was a childish as a four year old? I didn't until he found me. Gave me a name. A home. A friend.

Who was I? What was my connection with the moon? Who was the beautiful girl? Why did I look differently in my flashbacks compared to now? Why did I die? I can't grasp the concept.

But that had to be put aside. I had a job to do, afterall. Yato saved me from the terror of being a Phantom. He gave me a home, although it wasn't his to give. It was a gift that was given to a few people. Luckily, I was pure enough to be saved. Otherwise...who knows what I might've become. As for this friend...he was cute. As in massively cute. But Yato knew everything that went down. And he would have none of that. He believed it might get in the way of my ability to fight. Which wasn't possible. || A/N || You as a regalia is different from you as a living person. Y/N and H/C and such still apply during a flashback. Regalia you is completely different. Arigato, minna.

So yeah, that's that. It's honestly pretty choppy in the beginning. I will fix it. It's stiff and awkward and such. But read it. Thanks <3

~~~

Chapter 6

            I glanced at all three of them. Waiting for their responses. All of it erupted at once.

            “How sweet!”

            “Don’t do it. Nothing about him is symmetrical. Not even his hair.”

            “I-I don’t know the first thing about relationships. Or dating for that matter.”

            “Who gives a crap? Give me the candy you promised!”

            You can imagine who said what. “Look, Kid, do you think I give a crap about his hair?” I rolled my eyes. I didn’t have OCD.

            “You will when your hands get caught in his hair during sex because of that cheap gel he uses,” Kid muttered.

            “Maka…”

            “GO MAKA!” Ragnarok said excitedly at the same time Kid said, “Please no. I’m sorry!”

            “CHOP!” The book attacked Death the Kid. Hard.

            “Bitch.” I heard him murmur.

            The glare I gave him shut him up pretty fast. “Tsubaki, what are you opinion’s on the matter? You must know since you and Black*Star are an item around school now, aren’t you?” I asked her.

            She held her hands up. “M-Maka. I only told you that. Plus, I don’t even think we’re actually dating. All we did was kiss. Once. Under the moonlight when we were sparring.”

            Ragnarok looked at her with a cunning smile. “Ha. Tsu over here has an arrogant boyfriend. Bet he just wants to bask in the shadow of your shyness. Maybe take advantage of you.” I smacked Crona’s older brother.

            Crona themselves spoke up. “C-Congratulations, Tsubaki.”

            I looked between the two. Just how were they siblings? More or less, twins, even though Ragnarok was an hour earlier.