Chapter 4 ~ Maka Albarn

Chapter 4

A smile escaped onto his face. He wrapped an arm around Maka. “Ne, Maka,” He said huskily, “Why did you really want me to sleep over?”

I flushed, eyes looking down as I held the hand that was flung over my shoulder. “W-Well, I-I want you to teach me something.” My hand began to reach for the thing.

He smiled, showing all of his fanged teeth. “What might that be?” He pulled me closer to him.

Damn it was hard. I gently pressed.

When he knew what was happening, he groaned. “Fuck yeah!” He exclaimed in ecstacy.

The music began to blast.

“Soul! Rule Number 1 is that you gotta have fun.” I began to sing to him. “But baby when you’re done, you gotta be the first to run.”

He chimed in. “Rule Number 2 just don’t get attatched to somebody you could lose. So le-let me tell you.”

We both began to sing. “This is how to be a heartbreaker. Boys that like a little danger. We’ll get him falling for a stranger, a player. Singing I lo-lo-love you.” We smiled and continued. “How to be a heartbreaker. Boys that like the look of danger. We’ll get him falling for a stranger, a player. Singing I lo-lo-love you.”

I said this alone: At least I think I do!”

We both began to laugh. “Is that how to be a heartbreaker, Soul?” I joked.

He smirked. “There’s a little bit more. The nitty and gritty.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Teach me how to do the ‘nitty and gritty’.”

And we got down to it.

~~~

LOL JK. NAHHHHH. THIS IS A CRACK FIC I GUESS. WHOOPS. I DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY.

Btw I’m sorry if it’s so bad. I wrote this in the morning in the car and I had to write it really fast

~~~

            When I woke up, he was on the phone. He wore my father’s old pajama pants, no shirt. And he slept in my bed. I slept in my mother’s. I went to go check up on him, to see if he was awake.

            “Yes, sir. I got it,” He spoke into the phone. “I’ll send it to you now.” He was pacing around my room.

            I wanted to speak up. To cut him off. To ask questions. I didn’t.

            Instead, I went downstairs and began to make breakfast.

~~~

            As he drove me to school, I wanted to ask him about his phone call. First last night, now at six in the morning? Who is this mysterious person? Was it his girlfriend? Wait no. He called them ‘sir’. Was he gay? Oh shit. Was he into that whole BDSM type of thing? Wow. Okay. Don’t over think, Maka.

            “Nice clothes,” Soul said, glancing at me sideways from behind the wheel. He himself wore the same clothes from the day before. The leather jacket was definitely the most appealing thing on him.

            I wore the same outfit I had bought the other day. I couldn’t help but long for my old skirt and coat. My pigtails remained, proud atop my head. “Yeah. I guess.” My clothes aren’t exactly the most important thing. I think that whether he’s gay or not is important. I let my mind wander a bit. NOT THAT I LIKE HIM OR ANYTHING.