𝟧𝟧 | 𝖣𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗂𝖼 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈

Start from the beginning

I really have been feeling exhausted. I've been staying in bed longer than I have been walking around the mansion. I haven't even been able to get a good night's sleep either.

This son of mine owes me sleep, a lot of sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

"Serenity, there's a package for you downstairs." Odette walks in the room holding Alexander as she pats his back. I'm guessing she just fed him and is trying to get him to burp.

"Did you feel so exhausted the last month of your pregnancy?" I ask, completely ignoring what she just said. What package is she even talking about? Did I order something I forgot about?

"Yes, I did. That is why I stayed mostly at my apartment the days leading up to the birth of Alexander." Odette stayed in my room while we talked until Alexander fell asleep, which is when she left to go put him down to sleep so she could get read over some cases.

She still has another month of her maternity leave left before she gets back to work. So she's been reading over some cases that she's been getting sent. All she basically does is highlight any evidence she finds before sending it back to her co-workers.

God, I'm craving cookies n cream ice cream now.

I groan, getting out of bed. I brush out my hair real quick before leaving the room. "I'm way too pregnant to go down these stairs." I mumble to myself as I hold onto the railing beside me while looking at the steps in front of me.

"Welcome to the club." I hear Natalie say behind me.

"Samuel, would you be a dear and help Serenity and I get downstairs? Our bellies are blocking the view below us and we don't know if we will completely miss a step."

"Of course." Samuel responds.

Surprise, surprise. Natalie is pregnant and only a month behind me. Turns out she was also hiding her pregnancy, Samuel and Estrella were the only ones who knew up until a few months ago. Obviously she could only hide it for a number of months because her bump was growing more noticeable.

Turns out she's having a girl.

Emmanuel and Sebastian are already growing protective of their baby sister.

Once I make it off the last step I slowly make my way to the kitchen to grab myself a small container of cookies n cream ice cream from the fridge.

After I take the lid off the ice cream, I grab a spoon and begin eating the ice cream with it. I make my way towards the package that Odette was talking about. Before I can even rip even a single piece of tape off, the door swings open and in walks Elijah and Grayson.

"And my dear husband finally shows up." I say, taking another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"Sorry we took so long, love. The store didn't have the exact brand of potato chips you wanted so we had to go to another one which was about thirty minutes ago."

"Then your sister called and asked me to buy a new car seat because she was beginning to not like the one we currently have." Grayson adds.

"Wait, I asked you to buy me some potato chips? I completely forgot about that." I pause and lay my hand on top of the large package leaning against the wall. "Anyways do you think you could bring this upstairs to put in my office?"