𝟦𝟧 | 𝖶𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖢𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾 ♔

Start from the beginning

"I don't really feel up to drinking tonight." I say, cutting him off. And also because I can't drink now for some months.

"Okay, so . . . what should we do to celebrate?"

"I can think of a few things." I say with a smirk as I walk around the kitchen island and towards him.

"Really, like what, love?" He backs me up until I touch the island behind me.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe release all that sexual tension and frustration that's built up inside you."

Given the fact he's been trying to get me to have sex with him all last month but I refused until he was cleared and given the okay. I didn't want anything to happen to him. There were a lot of times I almost gave in because I was so sex deprived as well.

"I actually like that idea much better." Before I knew it, he picked me up by my waist and set me on the kitchen island, standing in between my legs. "Shall I take you right here?"

"Elijah, I love you, but I am not having sex on this marble island."

"You have a point," He kisses me before grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder, "to the bedroom we go."

"The living room that has a total of three couches is closer!" I grip onto his shoulders as we continue going higher up the stairs. "Also you better not fucking drop me!"

˗ˏˋ𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞'ˎ˗

This is bringing me back to the night he brought me back from the club and we slept together for the first time after two years. I remember this man throwing me over his shoulder and taking me up the stairs and to his room.

As soon as we were in the room, he put me down and his lips immediately met mine. I felt him tug on my sweatshirt before he pulled it upwards. I lifted my arms so he could take the rest of it off, revealing my black lace bra.

A moment later, I pulled down my sweatpants and kicked them off my feet. Elijah then briefly picked me up and pushed me down on the bed with him on top of me. His hand hiked up and down my leg, pulling me closer to him as he began to leave kisses all over my neck.

I placed my hand on his chest and slightly arched my back when his mouth got closer to the sensitive spot where my neck meets my collarbone. "My god, Serenity. I don't think I can ever get enough of you." Elijah gets up and begins to unbutton his shirt.

The first thing I notice when he takes it off is his healing wound. My hand reaches up and gently touches for a few seconds before I bring him closer to me again.

As I continued to kiss him, I wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped us over so now he's underneath me. His hands squeezed my ass before making their way up my back until he reached my bra where he unclipped it, sliding the straps down my shoulders. "Get on your hands and knees, love. I need to taste you, it's been way too fucking long."

Wasting no time, I take the rest of my bra off, throw it on the ground before doing as he says. I feel him loop his fingers through the strap of my panties and pull them down. I lift each knee so he is able to fully take them off.

A moan escapes my mouth, feeling his tongue run from my clit up to my hole. It's definitely been way too long. I fist the sheets as he continues to use his tongue to spread my wetness all over my pussy. "Please, Elijah." I whimper, needing more.