𝟦𝟢 | 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖭𝗈 𝖬𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗒

Start from the beginning

And finally, Grayson, Elijah, Ryan and I will be entering through the front door. Once Avril, Sergio, Elizabeth and Victor are done being the distraction and getting rid of the Albanians that chased after them, they will be coming into the base as well and helping us.

The meeting was extended an extra fifteen minutes because I started to get lectured on how I shouldn't run after the enemy as soon as I see them, given the fact of what happened last time.

After I had knocked out Roman, I was obviously ganged up on by five more men. I remember one group tried to move the body out of the room while the others tried taking me down.

Even though I was able to take four of them down, I remember one got on top of me and tried to knock me out by punching me. One of my arms had been pinned down so I used my free arm to block their hits. It hurt like hell but it got the job done.

Valentino came shortly after and shot the man who was on top of me dead. Then he began joking about how he never thought he would be the one helping La Diabla.

My parents wouldn't let me leave the meeting room until I told them I wouldn't go after William alone if I see him running away. That I would at least bring one other person with me. Hell even Elijah was keeping me from standing up from the chair I was sitting on.

They were pretty consistent in getting me to listen to them. In the end, I told them I wouldn't go after the enemy unless I had someone else by my side. I made my way upstairs to the room so I could change.

We only have an hour or so before we leave to board the private jet. If we leave around that time, we will hopefully land in Albania at the same time the sun sets. Then nightfall will give us the advantage in sneaking in on the land and inside the base.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

For some odd reason, picking out what I'm going to wear for this mission was rather difficult. I have no idea why. What's funny is that in the end I chose to wear something very similar to the clothes I always wear when I go out for any other mission.

I went with a black, long sleeve shirt, black jeans and a black belt

I went with a black, long sleeve shirt, black jeans and a black belt. I put two hair bands on my wrist so I can tie my hair up in the jet when we're about to land. The flight there is really long so it's a possibility I'll want to take a nap.

I sat down on the bed and put on black boots before grabbing the box which holds my weapons that are hidden under the bed. I pull out the knife and gun from the box. I examine both of them, making sure they are clean and in good condition to be used repeatedly.

As I was finishing looking over my weapons, Elijah walked into the room.

"Are you ready to do this, love?"