𝟥𝟫 | 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖣𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌

Start from the beginning

"We're okay with it." Natalie says, making me look up from my phone. "It'll make me feel so much better too knowing they're safe."

"Will we be flying to them or will they fly to us?" Samuel asks, which makes Elijah and I look at each other. Neither of us obviously wants to answer the question because we don't even know their answer to this.

"We . . . still need to ask them." I say. "You two are now free and no longer hostages."

Natalie stands up and kisses the top of Emmanuel and Sebastian's head before kissing Samuel which has Elijah looking away with a somewhat disgusted look on his face.

She thanks me and leaves the room. I'm guessing she's going to her room to change into some clothes to workout in and afterwards, she'll be in the workout room.

I picked my phone up that was sitting on my lap so I could call Celestina. As it rings, I put it on speaker and hold my phone in between Elijah and I.

"You really must hate me if you are keeping me from having sex with my own wife, diabla."

"Valentino, stop- give me the phone!" Celestina's voice in the background says. "Sorry about that."

"Celestina, I literally texted you a few minutes ago that I would call you." I chuckle. "Don't tell me you forgot."

"Sort of? I'm sorry- I mean it is so hard to find alone time with my husband when there are kids running around everywhere."

"Tell Valentino that's what locks are for." Elijah says.

"Okay, how about this Castillo. Is it easy for you to find time to have sex with Serenity?" Valentino asks.

I look at Elijah with a look that means to not say anything. But of course, he ignores me. "It's quite easy in fact because we have even done it in-" My eyes widened, knowing what he was about to say next so I slapped my hand on his mouth to get him to shut up.

"Look, Valentino, I am so sorry to be a disruption but I needed to talk to you both about something." I pause. "We need a favor for you guys."

"What kind of favor?" Celestina asks.

"Would you two be okay with letting our daughter, Serenity's sister and my nephews stay in New York with y'all?"

"Are they in any danger?" Valentino asks.

Elijah and I decided to go in depth about what happened to Alessandra. How there was a mole. How we can't trust any of Elijah's men until we've done a thorough background check and how we can't risk them being followed if we were to send them to a safe house instead.

"Yeah, of course they can stay here with us." Valentino says.

"When are y'all planning to attack?" Celestina asks.

"Maybe three days or so. We need to rest because I'm sleep deprived right now."

"We can fly to Chicago in the jet tomorrow and take them with us to New York." Valentino says. I look at Elijah for his opinion and he nods his head yes.

We thank them before hanging up. Now it's time to pack some bags and spend time with Alessandra before she leaves.

THE NEXT DAY

It's now noon and we're waiting for the private jet door to open and the staircase to be brought as well. Elijah and I are sitting in the backseat with Alessandra in the middle.

Odette and Grayson are in the front. Natalie, Samuel and the twins took a separate car. They are parked beside us. It's not long before we see the door being opened and Celestina steps through.

That's when Grayson starts the car, Samuel does the same and we move closer to them. Once we're close enough, we begin getting out of the car.

Elijah gets Alessandra out of her car seat. Grayson helps Odette get out of the car. She's started having trouble getting out of the car now since she will be six months in a few days. Natalie and Samuel are taking their sons out of their car seats.

I notice Celestina and Valentino walking closer to us. I walk towards Celestin and hug her when I'm close enough. "Thank you for doing this."

"It's not a problem, Serenity. I know you guys would do the same thing if it were us asking."

That's true.

When I pull away, I notice Elijah is standing a few feet away from me. We already talked to Alessandra about how she will be staying at Asteria's place for some time. We made sure not to leave out that her cousins and Odette will be going as well, which did calm her down a little bit. I could tell she was scared because of what happened.

"¿Recuerdas de lo que hablamos, mi amor?" Do you remember what we talked about? I hold her hand.

"Si, mamá."

"Te amo tantismo, Alessandra." I hug her before kissing her cheek.

"Te amo mamá." I smile and let Elijah have a moment with her.

I walk towards Odette. "I already had this talk with mamá and papá but I need to have it with you too. Serenity, I need you to stay safe, okay?"

"I will, okay?" She pulls me in for a hug. "Enjoy your little vacation in New York."

"How can I enjoy it if I'm going to be worried about our parents, you and Grayson?"

"I love you, Odette."

"I love you."

I pull away when I notice Grayson standing patiently behind Odette so I let them have their moment.

We probably stayed here for almost half an hour before they all boarded the jet and watched it take off.

· • —– · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • · —– • ·

The next three chapters will be filled with the fun and violence stuff :)

— cristal g.