𝟥𝟫 | 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖣𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌

Start from the beginning

"What about?" Odette asks.

"About sending you to stay at the Morales Residence in New York." I responded.

"Wait, why?"

"We won't have anyone to make sure you and the kids are safe while the rest of us are out on the mission." I pause. "And before you ask about the safe house you went to the last time, Elijah and I think that's not a good idea this time. Y'all could easily be followed on the way there. So we may think it's best for you four to stay with Celestina and Valentino."

Everyone goes silent for about thirty seconds before my mamá speaks up. "I think it's a good idea. After what happened with Alessandra, I don't think any other men that work for Elijah can be trusted at least until he does something to make sure there are no more moles. I trust Valentino and I know they'll be able to keep you safe because that's all I want, Odette."

Odette looks at our papá, asking for his opinion. He nods his head. "It's a good idea. I want to keep you safe as well as my granddaughter."

"It will also make me feel so much better knowing that you and our son are safe and protected while I'm on the mission with everyone else." Grayson adds, placing a hand on her shoulder and looking at Odette.

She looks down at her paperwork in front of her before looking back at me. "Okay. Guess I'm taking a little vacation to New York."

"Well thank you everyone for your attention . . . now I need to go and talk with Natalie and Samuel." I decided not to talk to my parents about Alessandra since they hinted to me that they're okay with it as long as she's safe. Elijah and I already talked about having Alessandra stay in New York and seemingly we were both okay with it.

After I talk with Natalie and Samuel, I'll be calling Celestina to ask for the favor. Now that I think about it, I should have done this the other way around. I should have asked Celestina and Valentino if they were okay with letting four people stay with them while the rest of us are out on the mission.

After I left the room, I began looking for where Elijah was. All I know is that he's somewhere with Alessandra because like I said before, neither of us has left our daughter's side. I found them a few minutes later in the playroom with Emmanuel and Sebastian. On the plus side Natalie and Samuel were there as well so I didn't have to worry about looking for them.

"Finally, you're here! My dear brother over here is holding Samuel and I hostage and wouldn't let us leave the room until you got here." Natalie says and I look at Elijah.

"Really? You couldn't think of another way to have them stay in the room?"

"It was the only thing I thought of at the moment. Plus Natalie was going to go work out and you know how she doesn't like being disturbed unless it's about her sons." He adds.

"Anyways, Elijah told us about who can make sure Emmanuel and Sebastian are kept safe while the rest of us are out on the mission." Samuel says.

"Yes . . . we can have them stay in New York with Valentino." I responded. "Odette and Alessandra will be staying with them too if by any chance you were wondering if the twins would be the only ones going."

Natalie and Samuel then began talking with each other for a few minutes about the idea I came up with. While they are doing that, I turn my phone on and click on Celestina's name to send a quick text to her.

Serenity: Hey, will you and Valentino be free to talk with Elijah and I in a few minutes?

Celestina: Yeah, of course. Is everything okay?

Serenity: Everything's fine, we just need to talk to you both about something.

Celestina: Okay, well I'll be expecting your call.