𝟤𝟥 | 𝖬𝗒 𝖴𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾, 𝖬𝗒 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖬𝗒 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗍

Start from the beginning

I push those thoughts out of my head and start getting ready. I took a shower when I woke up so all I have to do is change. I hope everyone is in the process of getting ready because we leave soon to board the private jet.

Once we land in New York, we're heading straight to the Morales Residence. So either they get ready here at the mansion, in their own space or they can decide to procrastinate and choose to get ready in the private jet which would probably result in them fighting to be in the bathroom because they need a mirror. And it's only around a two hour flight.

I put on a long sleeve light brown shirt, black jeans and pair it with light nude heels

I put on a long sleeve light brown shirt, black jeans and pair it with light nude heels. For my hair, I decided to keep it down.

Now it's time to get Alessandra dressed . . . but first I need to figure out which one of her uncles took her because I heard one of their voices tell me but I couldn't figure out who it was.

· • —– · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • · —– • ·

Turns out it was Ryan who took Alessandra outside with Emmanuel and Sebastian. I shortly took her back inside to change her clothes.

A few minutes later, we were all gathered around the front door and ready to leave. Originally we thought we would be able to fit in two cars but we unfortunately couldn't so instead we opted to take three cars.

The flight went by fairly quickly actually. I have no idea why but Celestina and Valentino are having their guests arrive at the party in a damn limo. "Okay, headcount . . . are we all here? We didn't lose anyone right?" I ask, looking at everyone behind me.

"Yay! Y'all are here!" I turn around to see the front door is now open and Celestina is standing there.

"Here we are . . . and early too." I laugh and hug her. "Where's the birthday girl, now?" I ask. "Alessandra has been missing Asteria."

"She's in the backyard with Valentino. He's currently feeding her cut up strawberries as a quick snack while she waits for y'all to show up. More specifically, Alessandra." Celestina responds before bending down to Emmanuel, Sebastian and Alessandra's level. "Your friends are in the back if y'all want to go." The three of them turn around and look at us for permission and we give them the okay for them to go. Half of us go join the party in the yard while the other half grab a plate of food. "Does Alessandra not like Ceaser?" Celestina asks, sitting down next to me.

"I don't know how to answer that question. During her birthday party, he was pretty much following her around, trying to teach her Italian and all she was doing was trying to get away from him."

"Why do I sense that Ceaser is crushing on Alessandra?" Celestina giggles.

"I mean-"

"Who's crushing on Alessandra?" Elijah asks, sitting down at the table with us.