Chapter 1 ~ Way of the Ninja

Start from the beginning

Kai: Ninja? Huh, you're a long way from finding a ninja in these parts, old man. (Walks up to the man.) And the shop is called "Four Weapons," not "For Browsing." Either buy something or go peddle your insults somewhere else.

Wu: Ha! Too bad. Thought I'd find something special here. 

Nya: Seriously Kai. (Still making the staff)

Kai: What?

Nya: Just, go show him around. 

Kai: (Sighs) Fine. (Turns around) If it's something special you're looking for, let me sh— 

(Wu is not there anymore and Nya notices Kai's confused expression.)

Nya: What is it?

Kai: He was just...forget it.

(Nya finishes the metal staff and hands it to Elenora)

Nya: Here's your staff.

Elenora: (Hands Nya money.) I'm leaving now. 

(A dark cloud then appears over Ignacia, hearlding the arrival of the Skulkin. Upon the arrival, three Skulkin generals appear on the Skull Truck.)

Nuckal: Oh, oh! Let me go first! Please, oh please! I'm dying to go down there!

Kruncha: You nitwit, you're already dead! Try to control yourself in front of Master Samukai! (Changing tone, talking to Samukai.) But with all due respect, last time...you did say...I could go first.

Samukai: Sorry boys, this one is mine. Just remember what we're after and find that map. Attack!

(All the Skulkin Vehicles accelerate at full speed. The citizens of Ignacia charge towards the oncoming trucks.)

Samukai: Boo!

(The citizens turn and flee as the Skeleton Army rushes past them.)

Nya: (Noticing them from the shop). What are they?

Kai: (Wearing armour.) I don't know. Stay here.

(Kai battles the Skulkin warriors as one of them decapitates itself and bites Kai's foot.)

Kai: Ow! Bite this!  

(Elenora and Nya are at the shop seeing the battle.)

Elenora: Is your-

Nya: Brother.

Elenora: Yes, brother a fighter.

Nya: Uh, not really. He's not even that good at creating weapons. Uh, don't tell him I said that.

Elenora: (Sighs) That was what I was afraid of. (Takes out her metal staff)

Nya: (Takes a wooden staff) Do you know how to fight.

Elenora: (Pauses until she answers) ......Yes. 

Nya: (Doesn't notice the pause) Great!  

(Kai kicks the Skulkin's head away. As two skeletons clap for the extraordinary performance, Nya sneaks up behind them and performs a stealth attack.)

Kai: (Surprised at Nya's attack.) I thought I told you to stay back!

Nya: And what? Let you have all the fun? 

(Elenora hits two Schulkin away. As the three fight the Skeleton Army, Kruncha and Nuckal sneak inside the shop unnoticed and start looking at the merchandise inside.)