38: Taking The Gem Back

Start from the beginning

They opened the door and entered the classroom.

" It moved. " Reimi spoke through the crane. " Ririro ! " The  tentacle of the monster slithers out from the wall behind her. She turned around and sliced it off. To which Dante had stabbed a paper blade into the wall.

The wall closed and the paper blade was stuck.

Dante: damn it !!

Ririro : so I guess I shouldn't do that.

Reimi : it's moving in the shadows again.

Dante ; where ?!!

Reimi: can't really see it until it just almost surfaces. Shit.

She could feel it , it was right underneath her " ririro. It's under me . "

The curse surfaces right behind her. Reimi tries to look behind. She could see the curse. It had a more human form. It was black and four tentacles attached to his body. It had six eyes on its head. She could clearly see the red gem embedded in its body " what the... "

The curse roared and bangs against the barrier. It didn't break. So the curse tried a few more times. But to no avail.

Reimi : that's not going to work.

Tsk. This thing is strong. I've to put in more power everytime it bangs. And I was feeding my other hand through the map... I Won't last long if he keeps this up.

This curse... Rank three.

Tsk. If gojo was here. It would be easy.

The curse turns back around and looks at her.

Ririro and Dante ran to the window and saw what was happening.

Ririro : Reimi !!

Reimi slowly releases her hand from the map seal circle. She turns around and face it properly.

Damn it. With my powers now... Can I ...?

The curse roared again really loudly. This time, black goo starts to spread out from him and onto the ground and towards Reimi.

" Reimi !! " Ririro opens the window and jumps down from there. Dante takes a look and decides for the stairs instead.

Ririro runs towards Reimi. Before she could reach there, she releases the carved slices she placed around Reimi and have them fly towards the curse.

The curse dodges it and in one swift step closes the distance between Reimi and it. She puts her arms up in an X , her arms glow up with seals as the curse throws a punch across.

She flies a bit of a distance away where her feet struggles to stop in its track. Ririro reaches her and sees her arms bleed .

Ririro: Reimi. Your arms.

Reimi ; its setting up a domain. You need to pluck that gem out. It'll stop supplying him with energy. Need to stop him from getting stronger.

Dante reaches them " I  have an idea to break the gem. Is that good enough ?"

Reimi : how ?

Dante : do you have a seal that can break the gem ? I can send one of my origamis close enough to touch it.

Reimi : that... Might actually work.

Ririro ; then I'll finish it off.

Reimi : alright then. We have a plan.

The curse moved one step, at a fast speed, reached just inches away from them.l

So ririro lunged forward and swings her blade. It cuts off its arms and it retreats backwards. It looks at its own arms as it regenerate

But ririro didn't give it time to learn of its abilities, she continues forward as she sliced a line on the ground. The curse also did the same.

It releases its tentacles at her first, as those reaches were further. She easily sliced them away. The curse flash stepped and now was right in front of her. He swings his sharp claws. She shifts backwards slightly and dodges his claws. At the same time swung her blade.

The curse moved backwards dodging it.

Ririro: tsk. It's learning. Reimi !!

Reimi : it's ready.

And a whole bunch of butterfly origamis fly past ririro and towards the curse. There was no escaping the flock.

And just before it reaches... They explode.

Reimi : what ? What just...

" I did. Silly. " And she felt a hand go through her stomach.

Dante turned around with a paper dagger in his hand, but he was too late. He got smacked a distance away.