mha bakudeku fluff

Deku was walking to his dorm when an arm grabbed him and dragged him into a room. Ofa lit up the room as his instincts kicked in, throwing the attacker across the room. Before he could yell for help he noticed the familiar blonde spikes. "Shit, kacchan I'm so sorry" he rushed to help his friend up. "I'm fine stupid deku" bakugo groaned standing up.

The greenette shrunk under the glare of of the blonde boy. "I'm so sorry, I really am. I just panicked you grabbed me a-and I thought I was being attacked.." His muttering filled the silence in the dark room. "Oi shut up would you. I dragged you in here for a reason" bakugos voice was unnaturally soft and deku couldn't help but panic.

"Are you oki? Did a villian attack? Is someone hurt?" He rushed to ask. Bakugo rolled his eyes and sighed. "No, calm the fuck down. It's almost Christmas time and I need...your opinion on something" it was clear he was trying to avoid the word 'help'. Deku noticed it and got a little giddy that bakugo wanted his help. He carefully chose his words as to not make bakugo just storm out.

"About what, I'm sure I can be of some use" he joked lightly. His friend seemed rather stressed, like it was some huge hurdle he had to jump over. "I'm trying to get a good gift but I suck ass at these things." He groaned. Deku knew what he meant, last year bakugo got him a toaster....for his dorm. "Can i ask for who?" The greenette asked studying bakugos face for anger.

When bakugo didn't answer deku knew not to push it. "That doesn't matter I guess, is there anything specific you're looking at? Maybe I could help you decide" he quickly diverted. Again the blonde didn't answer. "You know...I need a little information to at least hel-" "I know I know dumbass. It's just...he's like you a fan boy. Always geeking out over heros. His favorites are allmight of course, and I think me?" He was clearly questioning himself at this point.

Suddenly izukus face lit up. "Get him a some merch, like figurines that are signed" he squeaked excitedly. He loved giving Christmas advice because it always ended in someone happy. "That's the thing, I don't know what to get him. He has everything and I mean EVERYTHING. Hell I think he even has stuff that hasn't come out yet" the blonde was getting angry and deku feared he may be hit by the wrath.

"You could try getting him something special to him. Like me, I have one thing from allmight that I have hidden in my closet. It's a signed shirt. It was from when he saved me from the sludge villian" deku beamed happily. Bakugo looked like he had figured it out and deku really hoped it wasn't gonna turn into anger. "Thanks" and with that he left the room.

Deku, now a bit confused and definitely blushing, headed back down the hall to his dorm. "Christmas is tomorrow, how is bakugo gonna get a present this late?" He heard familiar voices around the corner. "I don't know- oh hey midoriya, have you heard? Ochako and iida just got together. They're just adorable" momo said as they rounded the corner. Sato nodded in agreement both clearly happy.

"That's amazing, I wonder if kirishima is gonna ask out hagakure" deku said with a soft smile. "I hope so, they've been flirting all week" Sato joked. "Anyways what did you get bakugo this year? You always give the best stuff" momo curiously asked. Deku looked around a bit and leaned in close. "I got him a queen sized blast proof blanket with his logo on it. I think it's also weighted like 5 pounds" he said quietly.

Both gasped a bit. "That's so cool, how'd you get it? I want one" Sato said getting a bit jealous. "I can send you the website, it's not cheap though. I usually save up all year to get presents like this" both momo and Sato immediately jumped on their phones. Deku quickly sent them the link and they slowly walked away still messing on the website. Once in his dorm deku looked over to the wrapped present and smiled.