Kajal again hugged dadibua and started crying like babies.

Dadibua smiled as Kajal for the first time addressed Raj as her husband.

She thought, "finally... this stupid girl got some brain and also felt the longing for her husband.... But she's still a bit stupid to realise her love... Now I must do something... Hmmm"

Dadibua wiped her teary face and said, "don't worry... Everything will be alright when the right time comes!....do one thing... Come with us today.. Okay"

"But Dadibua.... Raj!!.... Kajal started to reason when dadibua cut her in the mid and said, " Don't worry about that... Your mother will take care of it.

******
At night
Mathur Mansion...

Kajal was laying on her bed. Her head was in Dadibua's lap. She said, "dadibua... Did you know... Why I was reluctant to marry Raj!!

" Why?? Asked dadibua curiosly as today Kajal was herself discussing about her husband.

"Because... I always wanted to marry my boyfriend.... I wanna love before marriage... I dreamt to roam the world with my love and marry him in front of the whole world..... Kajal said dreamingly.

" I thought that he's a businessman like dad... He'll be borring and cheap and how could he marry his fiancee's sister so suddenly!!!......
But he's not like that at all.... I was no one of him then, still he married me... I taunted him innumerable times but he didn't answered back or scolded me for once..... He's very calm and caring... A true gentleman "kajal said with a dreamy smile on her face.

Dadibua grinned like a teenager and teases her by saying, " Okay... Okay enough now!!! Now let me go...

You dream about your husband and tomorrow morning love him all you wanted when you see him "

Though she didn't know that she loves him or not but her face became like a ripe tomato on dadibua's words.

****

Next morning she woke up by her phone ringtone.

She picked up the call, it was driver kaka. He said, "Bahurani.... Raj baba had an accident... I'm in Lifeline hospital and....

Kajal was almost stoned by then, she's frozen on that moment, she felt that her whole world collapsed. She changed quickly and ran towards the hospital.

Lifeline Hospital...

She was about to ask on the reception when she saw driver kaka there.

" Driver kaka... Where's he...is he alright??? Kajal asked worriedly

Driver kaka made her sat and said calmly, "Bahurani.... Raj baba was on the way to International airport when he had that accident last night.!... He's okay now and resting at home.I too called you to come home only but you didn't listen full.
Glad!...I've come to receive his reports and saw you here... Come with me now!!

Kajal went with him. She ran towards Raj's room to see him.

She breath in relief when she saw that Raj was sleeping on his bed, he's still in his white shirt and trousers. He had a small bandage on head and in his finger. He's sleeping very deeply, maybe because of the painkillers.she touched her cheeks and realised that she's crying.

She went near him and took his hand into hers. She placed her forehead on it and said, "I'm Sorry... You're the best always...

After checking with Mariam auntie about his medication and diet, Kajal went to her room.

Just when she's about to close her door, Driver kaka came and said, " Bahurani.... Raj baba has asked to give you this envelope after his departure "

"What is it?? Kajal asked to which he shook his head negatively and went out.

Kajal came inside her room and opened it.

The moment she red the documents, her eyes went wide and teared up, she sat with a thud on her bed. Her heartbeat stopped for a moment.

It was Divorce papers already signed by Raj with a deed, according to which now Kajal has the 50% shares of his empire.

To be continued......

                      ************

🤩🤩🤩second good news..... Will be in next chapter 😋

Kajal realised her mistake, she also accepted that her husband is a good man.....

Than why Raj has turned like this now??

Why did he send the Divorce deed??

Where was he going when he had that accident??

What will Kajal do now???

She always wanted to go far away from him, but will she go now??

Why she became so tensed and scared on his accident news???

What will be her next move??

To know this.... Stay tuned 😉

But I must say her reaction will left you flabbergasted? 💥💥💥💥

Do read, vote, share and comment your views about the chapter.

Remember to push cute Mr. ⭐ down there👇

Luvs and hugs from yours loving Kajal 🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏🙏