Chapter 20

No One Pov
When the war ended Gong Yoo approached his brother who is just looking down.

Stop looking down....... Gong Yoo said to him.

We came back but our daughter is already dead brother..... Seo Joon said to him as he started to cry.

We lost our treasure...... Minyoung said stopping herself to cry but she failed.

Stop crying your just wasting your tears on something that isn't true ......Gong Yoo said to the both of them.

What do you mean brother?...… Seo Joon asked him.

In Guk let us see what happened to our daughter he have a point that our daughter can't handle that kind of power since she's still a new born ....Seo Joon said to him.

In Guk just let you see about the experiment and not what happened after that to your daughter Seo Joon....Gong Yoo said to him.

I'm with them I'm the scientist I know your daughter can't handle that so I don't have any choice to separate the stone again and let the mind stone to get more expose to her........ Gong Yoo added.

Is my daughter alive?....... Minyoung asked him hopefully and Gong Yoo smiled.

Yes and your friends daughter took a good care of her you will know that she's the most important in their lives ...... Gong Yoo said to her that made Minyoung and Seo Joon smile.

Where is she?...... Seo Joon asked him.

The one who made this war stop. The one who made In Guk stop taking for revenge...... Gong Yoo answered as he walked towards where Lisa is and the couple followed him.

Seo Joon and Minyoung saw everything how Gong Yoo got scared to Lisa when he interrupted Lisa's moment with her lover.

My daughter....... Seo Joon called Lisa that made Lisa looked at him.

Lalisa...... Minyoung said and hugged Lisa that made her stunned.

Lisa no using powers....... Suzy said to her when she saw Lisa's fingers started to move producing a red thing again.

Who is she?...... Lisa asked using her mind to Suzy.

She's Queen Minyoung of Asgard......Suzy said to her.

So she's your mother not that woman I'm talking about?...... Lisa asked her using her mind.

No that's the real Queen of Asgard and the man right here is King Seo Joon of Asgard the husband of Queen Minyoung....... Suzy said to her.

Then why is she hugging me? I'm freaking out right now but you told me that she's a Queen...,. Lisa said using her mind.

Why don't you just talk?..….. Suzy asked her.

And did you forgot what your other Dad told you?...... Suzy asked her.

Your the daughter of King Seo Joon and Queen Minyoung of Asgard....Suzy said to her that made Lisa stunned.

Wait what?........ Lisa asked her.

Finally you talked...... Jeongyeon said to her.

I'm talking...... Lisa said.

Yeah using your mind with Suzy......Moonbyul said

You jealous unnie?....... Lisa asked her.

Yes...... Moonbyul answered and Lisa chuckled then kissed her cheeks.

Y-Yah! Why did you kissed her?......Suzy asked her.

What? She's my unnie........ Lisa said to her.

Still I'm your lover ....... Suzy said to her.

Do you want to be my unnie then?......Lisa asked her.

No...... Suzy said and hugged her.

Lisa...... Seo Joon called her so she pulled out from the hug then looked at Seo Joon.

Can I hug my daughter?....... Seo Joon asked her.

Who?...... Lisa asked her innocently.

Lisa....... Seo Joon said and Lisa hugged him.

So this is the feeling hugging your parents?....... Lisa asked him then Minyoung joined the hug.

Yes...... Minyoung answered.

Then I love this feeling and no one will take it away from me again.....Lisa said that made her parents smiled.

Lisa..... In Guk called her so she pulled out from the hug.

Thank you ...... In Guk said to her and Lisa smiled.

When I come back I should see your planet getting better...... Lisa said to him.

You will visit me?...... In Guk asked her like a kid.

Yes...... Lisa answered and smiled.

Wait you're leaving?....... Suzy asked her.

We really need to go back to Earth Suzy....... Jisoo said to her.

But why?....... Suzy asked her.

Lisa's invention is still there we might bring the house here because it's really important for the avengers which is us and we can't bare leave the Earth just like that....... Jeongyeon answered.

You will be back right?...... Suzy asked Lisa.

I will uhm but we still need to go back to Earth if they need us...... Lisa answered and Suzy cupped her face.

Can I come?...... Suzy asked her and Lisa shook her head.

But I want to stay beside you......Suzy said to her and Lisa hugged her.

I will be back just wait...... Lisa said to her.

I will wait then....... Suzy said and kissed Lisa's forehead.

Byee...... Lisa said.

You will be safe right?....... Suzy asked her worriedly.

I will...... Lisa said and pecked her lips then Solar opened a portal.

Bye Dad, Mom...... Lisa said then they went in.