Chapter 14

Next Day.

No One Pov
Today Gong Yoo will come to their house with Suzy and her friends.

What are you doing here?...... Jisoo asked Suzy.

Chu just let us go inside....... Gong Yoo said to her ad Jisoo's friends appeared.

Where's Lisa?....... Jisoo whispered to them.

She's still sleeping....... Moonbyul answered.

What do you think you're doing here?...... Moonbyul asked Suzy coldly.

Just let us in so we can leave......Jennie said to them.

Our house our rules........ Wendy said to her.

Jisoo what's the meaning of this?.....Gong Yoo asked her.

Oh uhm what's the meaning of this also Dad?....... Jisoo asked him.

Hiding us that they have powers not telling us the truth....... Jisoo said to him.

What do you mean?....... Gong Yoo asked her.

Stop fucking pretending that you don't know what I'm saying ..... Jisoo said to him in a serious tone.

They have powers right?...... Jisoo asked him but he just stayed quiet.

It's not that hard to know especially if you're really easy to fool or desperate to have something....... Wendy said.

A lot of Sana in the house ......Dahyun said and smirked.

What is your problem with that huh?...... Sana asked her.

Our problem is you and your friends bringing those robots here ...... Tzuyu said to her then they looked at Suzy.

We did everything not to make our sister cry but you just did..... Jisoo said as Dahyun transformed into a beast that made them shocked.

D-Don't tell me-

Mina didn't finished her statement when Gong Yoo cutted her off.

They are not different from you and your friends...... Gong Yoo said.

You hurt the person we truly love.....Seulgi said as they started to attack them that caught them off guard.

They are more on physical..... Rose said as she showed her claws and wings.

What a fly..... Jisoo said as Yeri hold her and appeared near to Rose but before she could attack her Gong Yoo blocked her.

Calm down please this isn't right anymore...... Gong Yoo said as they go back to their position.

Jeongyeon immediately throw her hammer to Gong Yoo that made him fell.

Jeong get this off now...... Gong Yoo said.

Chaeng it's time for you to show them what you got...... Moonbyul said to her.

Leave now....  Gong Yoo said to them.

I'll remove this to you.....Suzy said trying to lift the hammer up but there's no use.

No one can lift that except for me......Jeongyeon said to her.

Chaeyoung now...... Seulgi said.

As soon as Chaeyoung release a beam Lisa appeared infront of Suzy and her friends as she created a force shield.

All of them got shocked how Lisa just appeared in their sight.

Chae stop now....... Dahyun said but Chaeyoung is still continue to release beam.

Chae stop...... Moonbyul said as Chaeyoung stopped.

Lisa..... Jeongyeon said.

What's happening here?..... Lisa asked them.

I'm still not ready to tell them this.......Gong Yoo said in his mind that made Lisa looked at him and with that Lisa appeared behind him.

Unnie your hammer...... Lisa said as the hammer went back to Jeongyeon's hand.

Mind telling us what's on your mind Dad?....... Lisa asked him as her unnies approached her.

Stay away ...... Tzuyu said to them.

Lisa W-What are you saying?.......Gong Yoo asked her.

Just tell us what are you hiding from us?...... Lisa said to him calmly.

L-Lisa...... Gong Yoo said.

I read your mind Dad so tell me what are you hiding...... Lisa said to him.

This isn't the right time for them......Gong Yoo said then stand up and about to leave.

You won't go anywhere without telling us something ..... Lisa said as she appeared behind him and let Gong Yoo see his biggest fear.

A illusion of Lisa and her friends leaving Gong Yoo after telling them the truth. A illusion of Lisa destroying their planet. A illusion of a couple.

Lisa what's wrong?...... Jisoo asked her when she saw her expression changed.

Why am I destroying a planet in your biggest fear?..... Lisa asked him.

Li-

Gong Yoo didn't finished his statement when Lisa cutted him off.

Tell me because I won't hesitate to use my powers to make you answer my question...... Lisa said.

S-She's powerful...... Suzy said in her mind.

Let's go inside first Lisa...... Gong Yoo said.

You can tell us here...... Lisa said to him and all can Gong Yoo could do is to nod at her.